all discussions

show all 10 replies

Or when you ask for the "AREA code"...

metalsmokearsenal

Nov 6, 2008, 5:35 PM
And they give you their "ZIP code"?
OfAMightDivine

Nov 6, 2008, 5:38 PM
Then they get mad because you tell the zip code is not the area code, and since 'the customer is always right' they want to talk to a supervisor, then argue with me for 40 minutes over what a zip code is.
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 6, 2008, 5:44 PM
Lol damn that's a "true idiot"... 🤣
custservguru

Nov 6, 2008, 6:18 PM
i get that all the time.. but when asking "can i have your wireless number, area code first.".. they give the area code.. then its dead silence... until u ask for the rest of the number.. as if the area code was enough to bring up the account. 🤨
IntheSouth

Nov 6, 2008, 6:39 PM
🤣
missdarkmousy

Nov 6, 2008, 10:34 PM
The worst! when they give you the number "1" and the phone number. Like 1915-555-0105

grr.

Or when they give you the number in this order

91-55-55-010-5
Nehemiah7

Nov 7, 2008, 2:26 PM
haha I was about to say that i get so pissed with the '1' infront messed the whole thing!!!
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 8, 2008, 3:11 PM
one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when you ask for the "TEN DIGIT PHONE NUMBER" and they give you "333-4567"

and you look at them and say "wats the area code please?"

that is sooooo annoying..... 🙄
dxniel

Nov 7, 2008, 5:41 PM
they give u their whole address....i jus 🤣 on the inside and let them say the whole addresss then i ask them again 🤣
PhonemanJ

Nov 8, 2008, 6:00 PM
Customer:Can't you just look up my account by my name?

Me: Sure, out of our 70 million customers, I know that you are the only Mary Smith who is in our customer list.
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 6:08 PM
Ya thats a classic.. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.