jreed3686

Nov 5, 2008, 11:57 AM
Says the top 5 cell companies go in this order:

1: Verizon
2: T-Mobile
3: Alltel
4: ATT
5: Sprint-Nextel

Kinda crazy how ATT goes so far down! Just reported from our Quality Dept. and now theres worry our ATT Call Center may go to VZW....since we are just a contractor 😳 i say bring it on 😁
sprintguy19

Nov 5, 2008, 6:07 PM
JD Power reports on customer service satisfaction. Sounds like you call centers for ATT aren't doing your job. And we all know that Sprint's customer service is the worst.
beergirl

Nov 5, 2008, 6:19 PM
JD Power is crap, and we all know it. So is the BBB.

Tmob and Alltell aren't even competition for ATT. We all know Sprint sucks. Look for some real research studies.
GRitzma

Nov 5, 2008, 7:11 PM
beergirl said:
JD Power is crap, and we all know it. So is the BBB.

Tmob and Alltell aren't even competition for ATT. We all know Sprint sucks. Look for some real research studies.

You're drunk
beergirl

Nov 5, 2008, 7:16 PM
Not this time! Nice try, though.
T-Monster

Nov 5, 2008, 8:54 PM
::sigh:: JDPower uses information surveyed from actual customers who have used the customer service from each carrier, so by saying they're crap, your calling the customers crap. And crap though they might be, without them we have no jobs.

I'm just wondering how many people verizon had to pay to get them to say that their customer service was better than t-mobile's.
beergirl

Nov 5, 2008, 8:57 PM
It's all about payoffs. Everything's corrupt. I can take data and do whatever I want with it. It's easy to manipulate.
Verizon Wireless 2009

Nov 6, 2008, 7:33 PM
And I've called customer service with questions, and they are always so helpful and so polite. I really like them.

I used to have T-Mobile, they had good customer service too, but their coverage was blah.
IrishCarBomb

Nov 7, 2008, 5:26 PM
This might not be a report on customer service, but rather overall performance with customer satisfaction as just one part of it.

JD Power doesn't multiple rankings, with different criteria... ie they will do a customer service only ranking, a phone selection only ranking, coverage only ranking, etc. and then they will do an overall ranking.
wiskeyweighner

Nov 5, 2008, 6:21 PM
jd is crap they give best ranks to the company that pays or "donates" to them the most. tmobile had it 6 years running and you think tmobile has best service for phones and customers? I think not. JD always gives best cars to GM to and they build some of the worst cars.
Verizon Wireless 2009

Nov 6, 2008, 7:31 PM
I liked the company, but the call quality is so-so. AT&T has slow data services. Seriously. I've sent myself MMS messages and it sometimes takes hours to get them.

Whereas, with Verizon, I get my MMS instantly, and the data speeds are so much faster.

But more importantly, Verizon's coverage here is much better and their signal strength is solid.

Again, AT&T was decent, but Verizon is certainly an upgrade from AT&T.

But this is just my opinion so please be kind.
khrispii

Nov 6, 2008, 7:56 PM
is because our customers are crap. we give what we get.
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 6, 2008, 7:59 PM
😁
Menno

Nov 7, 2008, 3:12 PM
That's what you get for pushing Rollover?
jreed3686

Nov 8, 2008, 10:19 AM
and they want to cancel because the commercial says they never expire but they really do 12 months after you accumulate them....god somoene got words twisted because we just false advertised that lol.
ralph_on_me

Nov 7, 2008, 2:27 PM
JD Power also ranked the iPhone at 778 out of 1000 on a satisfaction scale.

JD Power is as retarded as consumer reports.
beergirl

Nov 8, 2008, 9:51 AM
I would have given it a 7.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.