Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Who should you feel bad for?

bassplayer

Nov 1, 2008, 3:56 PM
I have a... well kind of a family, that comes in from time to time to pay their bills.

They are missing a few colors from their crayon box... anyway, its a mom, her daughter, and her daughters new born daughter that come in and ask random questions, and I mean dane cook random, and get confused by any kind of simple answer I give them. To the point where I avoid them and hide when I see them.

For instance, daughter came in paying roughly $20 or more a month in texting because she has no plan and she keeps paying per use. She was arguing with me for a good 15 minutes that if she added a $5 plan to her account she would save $15 a month because she wouldn't be paying overage charges, and she insisted that her plan (that she was payin...
(continues)
wizardofCroz

Nov 1, 2008, 4:15 PM
๐Ÿคจ so...is there a point to this story?
IntheSouth

Nov 1, 2008, 4:38 PM
๐Ÿ˜›
bassplayer

Nov 1, 2008, 4:39 PM
Just making fun of dumb people.
IntheSouth

Nov 1, 2008, 4:44 PM
poor kid..
stupid parents= stupid kids.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

well some cases anyway.. i guess that depends on how the parents want to raise their kids.
PhonemanJ

Nov 1, 2008, 5:40 PM
As Ron White says "You can't fix stupid" ๐Ÿคฃ
IntheSouth

Nov 1, 2008, 5:47 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OfAMightDivine

Nov 1, 2008, 6:28 PM
Yes you can. All I need to fix 'stupid' is a gun and ammo.
IntheSouth

Nov 1, 2008, 6:43 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ
Kyoichi

Nov 1, 2008, 7:00 PM
Reminds me of that skin-headed kid holding a rifle with a swastika tattoed on his arm. ๐Ÿคฃ
parkaydj

Nov 2, 2008, 8:52 PM
Thats why god created the rubber tree
ajlineman

Nov 10, 2008, 7:44 PM
Hey! Dun make fun of ma wyfe! Or ma douter and our kid... he's a gift from tha loard!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.