Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Samsung Rewards? Where art thou?

d3ity

Oct 21, 2008, 3:14 PM
So... after all this verification nonsense and the new reporting period ended... has anyone heard from samsungrewards yet? It's been 2 months now?
kapwww

Oct 21, 2008, 4:15 PM
Nothing yet. Crossing my fingers. I like free stuff.
DooDoo King

Oct 21, 2008, 5:58 PM
Doo Doo rewards!!! All you have to do is collect your doo doo and report it on this website every time you take a dump.

1 dump = 1,000 points

you also have to send me the doo doo for verification purposes.
attgrl

Oct 22, 2008, 11:11 AM
I called they said they are just waiting on an email to get okayed... he made it sound like it would just be a day or two...that was over a week ago. They certainly aren't an any hurry. I know it is a free contest but it doesn't reflect well on samsung.
Crapbag

Oct 22, 2008, 4:36 PM
Agreed. I should have pre-ordered GOW 2 when I had the chance.
silvabullit

Oct 22, 2008, 4:56 PM
No kidding!!! I have 200,000 points to redeem!!! I was saving for a lcd or plasma TV but since they cut the contest short I'll probably just do my Xmas shopping with the points... 🤣
attgrl

Oct 23, 2008, 8:14 AM
Hopefully they have it up in time to Christmas shop! That was my plan too- we''ll see!
molie_3

Oct 24, 2008, 8:34 AM
no email yet here I am getting impatient! I wanted to get my son a bunk bed that was on there,,,I wonder if our wish lists are still there? It took me awhile to find what I was saving for!
WhoDey

Oct 24, 2008, 9:49 AM
I dont even know wtf samsung rewards IS, let alone talking about getting beds, tvs and shiat!?

Someone, quick like.. explain.
Is it open to only certain carriers? Cause pretty much all i sell is samsung phones, Instinct, 320, and now the Rant
Jrockemsockem

Oct 24, 2008, 10:02 AM
Samsung rewards was a program put on by Samsung were if you work in a wireless store and sell samsung phones you could log into the Samsung rewards website and report your sales using the imei number off the phone. They gave you so many points per phone reported. But due to some people frauding the system they stoped the program....
rogerwilco

Nov 2, 2008, 4:56 PM
should be back up before the end of november now. check your email, they sent out notices last week.

in other news involving samsung rewards...

Six arrested in cell phone scheme

OCEAN TOWNSHIP — Five area familymembers and a sixth unrelated accomplice are facing fraud and theft charges after an investigation revealed that they were abusing a major electronics company's advertising promotion.

On Oct. 23, detectives from the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office arrested Leon Kassin, 61, his son Morris Kassin, 33, and Morris Kassin's wife Rosie Kassin, 25, all of Ocean Township. Also arrested was Leon Kassin's daughter, Julie Kassin, 23, and her husband Israel Goldstein, 25, both of Long Branch, according to the Monmouth C...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.