Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

It's okay to do drugs and go to work...

kickmeoffphonescoop

Oct 12, 2008, 5:10 PM
I keep hearing people say stupid things like, "You can't work well when you're high.", and "It messes with your performance."

I do drugs pretty much every single day. It doesn't mess with me at all. In fact, in the location I manage, I encourage some minor drug use, because it relaxes my employees, and helps them to sell more. Sales are stressful, and it takes the edge off.

I've had my best days selling when I had some Vicodin in me, or maybe a few beers.

So this is what gets me:

I had this customer that I was selling a phone, and they got MAD at me, because they noticed I was high.

She said, "Young man, you smell like CANNIBIS!! And I said, "Yes, I do."

And apparently she's going to report me. This is so crazy
(continues)
The New ATnT Wireless

Oct 13, 2008, 7:43 AM
Of course people do weed, why do you think they are so stupid when they come into a store?!
GRitzma

Oct 13, 2008, 11:37 AM
kickmeoffphonescoop said:
I keep hearing people say stupid things like, "You can't work well when you're high.", and "It messes with your performance."

I do drugs pretty much every single day. It doesn't mess with me at all. In fact, in the location I manage, I encourage some minor drug use, because it relaxes my employees, and helps them to sell more. Sales are stressful, and it takes the edge off.

I've had my best days selling when I had some Vicodin in me, or maybe a few beers.

So this is what gets me:

I had this customer that I was selling a phone, and they got MAD at me, because they noticed I was high.

She said, "Young man, you smell like CANNIBIS!! And I said, "Yes, I do."

And apparen
(continues)
Saint.Patrick

Oct 13, 2008, 1:52 PM
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

You must be the most ignorant wireless employee I have ever encountered on a wireless forums site. I see the proverbial lights are on, but no one definitely not home. Not everyone conducts illegal activities, civil and/or criminal like you do kickmeoffphonescoop. It doesn't matter if you like to take the multimedia files off a customer's previous wireless handset after an upgrade or toke up. You apparently have very low morals and standards. I truly hope you get busted for either, or better yet both activities and face the stiffest penalties imposable by the law.
The New ATnT Wireless

Oct 13, 2008, 3:26 PM
Ray,

You do know this guy was joking, don't you?
cellularconnection

Oct 13, 2008, 3:30 PM
I'm not going to get into the "doing drugs" debate because it's the internet and that is a flame war waiting to happen.

But I will say that when you are dealing with customers, remember that if they are mad at you, they will use anything they can to try and get you in trouble.

So basically,the less ammunition you give them, the less they can hold against you when they decide to be vindictive. That alone is reason enough to not "smell like weed."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.