Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

i bet if these joe six-pack customers read some of these threads

beeferjay

Oct 6, 2008, 1:54 PM
they would think twice about being so mean and hateful and stupid to people that are trying to help them.

maybe someone should print out a couple of threads and laminate them...they should be required reading while waiting in line.

that way, everyone will be cool, calm, and collected.
Sigma1570

Oct 6, 2008, 2:13 PM
like the bob stories?
BigShowJB

Oct 9, 2008, 10:04 AM
Bob's adventures don't need to be displayed....

they should be distributed...

in mass quantities

and handed out with phones- activated or otherwise.
OfAMightDivine

Oct 6, 2008, 10:35 PM
I don't think that would work. Customers have a tendency to only think about, of, but unfortunately not for themselves. They would read them, and then not under stand them. I think a better sign would be :

"Remember that ridiculous idiot you had to deal with at work that yelled at you for something you have no control over for 45 minutes? Yeah, don't do that to me. Kindness goes both ways."
fakename

Oct 7, 2008, 8:41 PM
that, in fact, is a very good idea! 😁
dalily21

Oct 7, 2008, 10:36 PM
Customer's don't read. It would be pointless. They don't read their bill nor their contract/customer agreement/t&cs
Nadesico81

Oct 8, 2008, 1:46 AM
Most cant read a open or closed sign or the hours on the door.
Milkballz

Oct 9, 2008, 9:23 AM
So true..its sad.
Nadesico81

Oct 9, 2008, 9:25 AM
Some cant even tell which store they are im.

*BIG Verizon Wireless & Sprint sign*

Yet some fail to see the signs and ask use to aks me do you sell AT&T, T-Mobile, SunCom, US Cell etc etc etc.

Or the best one was had a customer holding a Verizon Phone from the display case. He asks "so do you sell Verizon?"

*Plants Hand in Face*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.