Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Oops...

Pretty Keeley

Oct 6, 2008, 11:07 AM
So a couple weeks ago, I had a customer come in with her son who had a broken phone. His line was eligible for renewal/upgrade, and I informed her of it. She decided instead, she wanted a used phone so she didn't have to sign a new service agreement. She wasn't happy with what used phones we had in stock at our store, so I called a corporate store to see what phones they had. I gave her a list of the phones and prices. She asked what time the closed. I wasn't sure, so I asked my co-worker, who had been there the day before. She said 9pm, so that's what I told the customer. Last week, we started getting rude phone calls from a person who wanted to speak with our manager. We informed her that he is in and out of our store, and that she can eit...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Oct 6, 2008, 11:11 AM
People are friggen crazy. It's a shame we have to tolerate that as a society.
wizardofCroz

Oct 6, 2008, 11:16 AM
she expects to get her two cents in, just like all the other a-holes that have nothing better to do than call and complain
rhi_nan

Oct 6, 2008, 1:03 PM
what a b*tchaaaa 😎
a10aries

Oct 6, 2008, 1:48 PM
wow...some people just don't want to be happy. she must have wanted you to be tossed in the center of the town and have people toss rocks at you.
kapwww

Oct 6, 2008, 11:58 PM
That's just dumb. You were trying to help her out. You should not have to hold her hand every step of the way. You offered what you could and she declined. After that, it's not your job to hold her hand anymore. You should go find her and push her son over and make him cry. That will teach her a lesson. 😈
Pretty Keeley

Oct 7, 2008, 11:15 AM
did that. I just omitted it from the story so I wouldn't seem like a bully. 😈
Pious Goddess

Oct 7, 2008, 12:09 PM
Should have spanked her like in Shoot 'Em up.
PhonemanJ

Oct 7, 2008, 1:21 PM
Just goes to show you, no good deed goes unpunished. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.