Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I got one for ya...

T-Monster

Sep 25, 2008, 5:50 PM
How does everyone deal with the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNG days? I, currently, am working my normal shift at my kiosk in the mall, which is 12 hours. Salesman in my company usually work 4 days, but i work 5 for the extra money. Today is incredibly boring and dull. Not many people in the mall, and everyone i've convinved to get a phone today are Flexpays with no money on them.

For the radioshackies out there, these are called hammers. For the Staples-ites in the crowd, Irons. My question to everyone...HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THE INSANITY!?!?!? I've been doing this for over a year and it never gets any easier!! 😳
Trygon

Sep 25, 2008, 5:57 PM
Get inebriated.
Sigma1570

Sep 25, 2008, 7:25 PM
Its tough. I usually work 9 hour days 5 days a week open to close by myself in a stripmall. I can't leave for lunch I just have to sit here. I read a lot and browse the web(against policy but F that). Luckily I am at a store that has been fairly busy so there is a good balance of helping people and down time. Try reading a book. You might learn a thing or two. You should also trying sticking to 4 days a week that time off is crucial.
commiestar69

Sep 25, 2008, 7:47 PM
every day seems to be long and boring to me. i work from 12:30-21:00 and starting at about 18:00 we go about 15-20 minutes in between calls.
the only thing i do at that time is... phonescoop.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.