Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

So I have this customer...

aguy-frombc

Sep 23, 2008, 3:28 PM
Who was raped once.

Seriously.

Or at least she makes me think it s serious EVERY TIME she comes in. Some other reps told me she actually complained against them for lack of empathy once when she stated her claim and coresponding story...

So she comes in and since I'm new to her thinks its appropriate to tell me that I resemble that guy from that day and that I should keep my distance... (No Problem)

Then she talks to one of my reps and displays her new TASER. She said, "See any guy that gets near me gets 50,000 volts to his genitals."

Ever so smug. So why am I singled out for being a guy because she was on the wrong side of town once?

P.S. -Anyone does my gf like that and I'd just hunt them down and kill them 😁
kapwww

Sep 23, 2008, 3:49 PM
Seems to me she's got issues and if she's not bringing tons of money in with those issues, I wouldn't allow her to keep coming around. Not worth the potential legal issues that could develop. I would only put up with it for the cash.
beergirl

Sep 23, 2008, 6:17 PM
Obviously, she needs therapy. Women get raped every day. They move on. They don't display thier tasers to the general public.
erc

Sep 23, 2008, 9:35 PM
The human mind is a ****ed up place and minor things can set off unpleasant memories. I had a customer who refused to get a blue phone because her fiances (who broke up with her on her wedding day) favorite color was blue.

I say keep your distance, honor her request. You'll have other sales.
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 1:48 AM
Here in the UK if somne one displayed a tazer in a shop the police would be there in half a second.

The Brits are kind of touchy about guns and tazers. For some reason your average Joe cant carry guns and tazers. I think its a good thing knowing I dont have to worry about being shot at work.
Ask The Shack

Sep 24, 2008, 7:53 AM
Nadesico81 said:
Here in the UK if somne one displayed a tazer in a shop the police would be there in half a second.

The Brits are kind of touchy about guns and tazers. For some reason your average Joe cant carry guns and tazers. I think its a good thing knowing I dont have to worry about being shot at work.

Do you think criminals think "Hey, it's illegal for me to have a gun. Oh well, since it's against the law, I'm not going to do it."?

No. Your government just turned you into a victom waiting to be taken advantage of. In fact, criminals might be more dareing to rob/assault/whatever you because they know you're un-armed, and can't defend yourself against a gun.

Just remember, when seconds count...
(continues)
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 8:03 AM
My goverment did not do that to me. You see I am American yes good ol' red white and blue. I just work in the UK as a Vodafone indirect part time. Many moons ago I worked for the Shack.

But any ways if you do get robed the dudes going to have a knife instead of a gun. You can go to jail for 10 years here for carrying a blade longer then five inches.

So instead of geting shot I have to worry about being stabed by some chav (aka white trash) who is angry his phone got shut off.

At least Vodafone has decent sane customers for the most part.
Trygon

Sep 24, 2008, 7:48 PM
Logic is flawed, if guns are harder to obtain, less criminals will have them. If you don't believe me, check crime statistics from countries that have outlawed guns.
maycroft

Sep 24, 2008, 8:00 AM
where in uk?
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 8:05 AM
Suffolk
maycroft

Sep 24, 2008, 8:06 AM
is that far from cleveland?
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 8:08 AM
Yea I have heard of Cleveland but never been there. I think its on the other side of the country. I only stay around East Anglia and London for the most part.
maycroft

Sep 24, 2008, 8:09 AM
oh,ok.
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 8:10 AM
Who do u work for?
maycroft

Sep 24, 2008, 8:13 AM
im from outsource 😎
why are ou there in uk?
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 8:22 AM
I have a full time job here I cant say who right now since I am at work and they monitor the network.

But I am am American
maycroft

Sep 24, 2008, 8:41 AM
allrightno problem with that. 👀
Nadesico81

Sep 24, 2008, 9:01 AM
Yea will have to awnser later when off work
maycroft

Sep 24, 2008, 9:16 AM
lol,so what time is it there right now?its like 3 pm right?hows the weather there? 👀 uh-oh,this is for lounge.
Nadesico81

Sep 25, 2008, 2:13 AM
eh just PM me then its easyer

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.