Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

omg

nothing4free

Sep 22, 2008, 12:51 PM
i just had a customer come and say they wanted to cancel their service because they didn't like having to dial the area code before the number...wtf
devilsmafia

Sep 22, 2008, 12:54 PM
🙄
AV2008

Sep 22, 2008, 12:55 PM
tell them to start saving every contact with the area code and it will be much easier for them i do that and i tell our customers to do that even if they are in the same area code.i havent had any complaints lately 🙄
nothing4free

Sep 22, 2008, 1:03 PM
i did that...they still say it's annoying and they don't want to do it...i think they just can't afford the bill and they're trying to avoid it even tho i told them them they have to pay for the service they did use minus etf's
AV2008

Sep 22, 2008, 1:07 PM
THEY SHOULS NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE THEN!!! 😡 MY DAD IS NEW TO THE CELL PHONE THING AND HE ONLY SAVES THE NUMBER THAT HAS AREA CODES BUT DELETES NUMBERS WITH NO AREA CODES BUT THEN REENTERS THEM WITH THE AREA CODE 🤣 🤣 HE SAID HES TIRED OF CALLING WRONG NUMBERS IN THE WRONG AREA.....LOL
j-villa

Sep 22, 2008, 1:12 PM
to save the number with the area code when saving someone's number?

most states you have to dial the area code anyways even from a land line.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.