Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Blackberry Curve

phonesinnd

Sep 19, 2008, 11:18 PM
I'm going to go onto an employee plan soon and was going to get a curve, but some of the people I work with have it and have been having problems with being able to hear people when they call. They say they have to take the battery out to fix it, I was wondering if this is common and I figured there isn't a better place to ask for advice. Thanks
dshearn

Sep 20, 2008, 8:12 AM
we use the 8800s (8830)

They are fantastic.

You just have to be able to live with out a camera.

and well

a 3.5m jack

but you pick up the native tether to run a Computer off it.

And a really sweet GPS
devilsmafia

Sep 20, 2008, 11:12 AM
Until yesterday i had a curve for about 8 months and I loved it. I did not have a single problem with it. All my calls were clear pretty much all the time unless i was in a very low signal area. Even then it seemed to work better than most phones. It was one of the most reliable phones I ever owned.
Jrockemsockem

Sep 20, 2008, 11:55 AM
what did you get??
Sigma1570

Sep 20, 2008, 2:04 PM
I concur. Best phone EVAR!
KioskLife

Sep 20, 2008, 8:28 PM
I agree, best phone ever and by FAR. Call quality is very high and the phone in general is extremely reliable. It's the only phone I remember never having a problem with.
phonesinnd

Sep 21, 2008, 3:17 AM
Thanks everyone I appreciate it 😁
cellchick1103

Sep 24, 2008, 5:27 PM
My friend had the same problem with his phone, it does it whenever you recieve a picture message with noise. You get no sound until you take the battery out and put it back in.
Crapbag

Sep 24, 2008, 5:47 PM
Sometimes you have to do a battery pull. I do one about once a week, that or a reset by pressing alt(left side) Shift(right side) and delete. Sometimes, as with all PDAs they need to be reset. I haven't had any issues with sound on mine. I've also updated it to the 4.5os.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/showthread.php? ... »

If you have the Blackberry service the Blackberry Messenger is great. Yahoo Messenger for blackberrys works well as well.

What carrier are you with?
phonesinnd

Sep 28, 2008, 3:42 PM
Verizon

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.