Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

LOLZIES

GRitzma

Sep 16, 2008, 11:58 AM
I was in the back room doing paperwork didn't hear the door beep go off and I hear a woman yelling HELLOOOOOOO so I walk out and and say sorry about that and look at this ragged lady holding a garbage bag full of god knows what over her shoulder, and asks if she can pay her cricket bill here (mind you were a T corprate location) and I couldn't help but laugh at her and say no and she says ok thank you then stops me sets down her garbage bag and pulls out her cricket razr and asks if she can get a new phone here once again I can't help but laugh and say no mam our phones will not work with crickets network in fact we don't even have cricket service in this area looks at me dumbfounded and walks out. what a day
beeferjay

Sep 16, 2008, 12:03 PM
its not spelled mazerati
OfAMightDivine

Sep 16, 2008, 12:04 PM
🤨
GRitzma

Sep 16, 2008, 12:07 PM
what the............?
beeferjay

Sep 16, 2008, 12:12 PM
its spelled maserati
Fredd

Sep 16, 2008, 12:53 PM
Wondering WTF a Maserati has to do with some old bag lady with a cricket phone.
GRitzma

Sep 16, 2008, 1:01 PM
me too man, me too
GRitzma

Sep 17, 2008, 3:06 PM
No clue what your talking about, and it's spelled I not if
ralph_on_me

Sep 17, 2008, 4:01 PM
When you originally joined phonescoop and created your profile you wrote "My mazerati does 185." Beefer pointed out that you'd mispelled maserati, because he's one of the grammar police like myself. He wasn't the only one who noticed it, but I decided to remain quiet to see how it played out. Then you corrected the error and apparently are pretending that you never made one.

We all make mistakes, but it's important to admit to them. Shop Talk isn't the sales floor, so we don't have to be "that guy" who'll say anything for a sale.
GRitzma

Sep 17, 2008, 4:34 PM
Your kissing a dude in your pic, so your not exactly holding much water here with me fella
ralph_on_me

Sep 19, 2008, 3:48 PM
So the statement you're making is that homosexuals tell lies?

What matters here isn't convincing you. You already know you corrected it from it's original mispelling. Good for you on that, but you continue to deny you ever did it. You're definitely a liar, and you're very bad at it.

I suppose this would mean you're gay?
sckoisks17

Sep 17, 2008, 4:55 PM
They took my license, now I can't drive.
GRitzma

Sep 17, 2008, 5:53 PM
I go to parties sometimes until 4, its hard to leave when you can't find the door
beeferjay

Sep 17, 2008, 9:04 PM
burn

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.