Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Yayyyy for Samsung Rewards...

devilsmafia

Sep 9, 2008, 2:43 PM
I was able to start reporting sales again today. Woot!!!!!!!!!

Although it's been a pain in the ass. After reporting a sale, i've been having to logout and logback in each time i report a sale.
Sonniku

Sep 9, 2008, 2:56 PM
*shrugs* I been finding it more of a pain the ass to put that verification code everytime... 😡
procell2637

Sep 10, 2008, 1:09 PM
how it took them to send you the verification code ,i am still waiting for the sms!!
devilsmafia

Sep 10, 2008, 1:20 PM
I got the code as soon as i submitted my cell number. Not sure why it's taking so long. I'm sure they're having an overload of people trying to access the site since it's back up now. Just be patient.
ajstrong

Sep 10, 2008, 1:25 PM
anyone seen where to redeem points? Haven't seen a link for that, but I haven't been keeping up with it really; have had to re-log in after every submission too.
ajstrong

Sep 10, 2008, 1:29 PM
nevermind, the website spelled it out. phooey on samsung, why didn't they trust us? 🤣
WhoDey

Sep 10, 2008, 4:31 PM
Anyone know if sprint is involved in this?
if not, WHY THE HELL NOT!?!?
devilsmafia

Sep 10, 2008, 5:23 PM
It doesnt matter what carrier you work for. It only matters that you sell Samsung phones.
BLEDSOE

Sep 10, 2008, 5:24 PM
can new people sign up? i did not see that option??
xombyme

Sep 10, 2008, 5:42 PM
hey can someone post the link for the reward site i lost it somehow

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.