Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

New AT&T Commish Pay scale?

overboost_t88

Sep 9, 2008, 1:21 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone else works for a att agent ☚ī¸

we just got word from my manager and DM that att is changing the payscale meaning we dont get face value meaning if i sell a customer a 4.99 txt package and then like 2-4 months later i sell the same customer a larger txt package like 15.00 or unl txt for 20.00 they will only pay the diff?

so if i sell a customer a 4.99 txt and then they change to a 15.00 package i only get 10.00?
towards my commish

was wondering if its my *****y company i work for or att just fu^kn the agents more than normal? 😈 😕

any thoughts guys?
😡
fyredawg

Sep 9, 2008, 1:24 PM
From what I understand, it's the same thing at COR. You only get full pay on an upsell if they've had the original pack for 6 months or more.
overboost_t88

Sep 9, 2008, 1:26 PM
ohh ok well that makes me feel a little better to be honest my employer has changed the pay scale i dunno how i even get paid anymore i didnt know if it was the company or att 😉
PhonemanJ

Sep 9, 2008, 2:28 PM
Unfortunately, this is true. You only get paid on the difference if the 2 features are in the same family. In your example, yes you only get paid for the $10 difference in the 2 plans. If you change it to the $15 Media Works package, though, you may get paid for the whole $15 because they are not in the same family.
BOWDOWN

Sep 9, 2008, 2:28 PM
yea im a cor rep and they changed for us a few months ago. we only get paid on the diff. but its not so bad, hardly any chargebacks anymore

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.