Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

So my co-worker

lilhobbsie

Sep 9, 2008, 11:34 AM
had a customer whos name was Ronald McDonald..i thought it was funny b/c when she called customer care to get his number changed she said it so seriously so she wouldnt laugh.
firecollector

Sep 9, 2008, 8:15 PM
Had one call in named Bullwinkle.Bit my damm tongue to avoid asking ANYTHING about Rocky.
cellfiend

Sep 9, 2008, 8:24 PM
What is it with you people? Just hang up on them if you want to. I know you do it all the time when I call in an activation with an issue.
Fat Tony

Sep 10, 2008, 2:57 PM
I got y'all beat... had a guy walk up with white hair, a white beard & a big gut... looked like Santa... it was HARD to keep a straight face.... other guy I can remember looked like Hitler... but old... if I remember anymore stand-outs I'll post 'em.
oudidntkn0w

Sep 10, 2008, 6:33 PM
i helped a guy named charlie brown yesterday hahah
lxav06

Sep 10, 2008, 6:38 PM
i see that i and i think of kill bill, the scene where kiddo fights oren ishii.
that guy has a kimono in yellow, "chaddy browneh"
wearyrep

Sep 11, 2008, 2:07 AM
I have had a Ronald McDonald call in before. Also Robin Hood (male even). Spoken with a women named Silva Ann Gold and then my favorite Jesus C. Hallelujah.
SEM

Sep 11, 2008, 3:15 AM
I had a customer once who said his name was David Butram. I didnt think anything of it, but when he handed his ID over, it said "Gayford D Butram". I had to hold back the laughter. If I had his name, I would go by my middle name too.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.