Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

F Sprint

Simply Wireless

Sep 4, 2008, 4:50 PM
I am an indirect dealer and i use a system called Sprint, Nextel Activation Program (S.N.A.P). Well for the past 3 weeks, every credit check i run comes up as 0 lines avail., forcing me to call Sprint Credit Center. Out of the 31 credit apps weve run weve had 18 $500 deposits, 9 $200 deposits, and 4 no service avail.. How the f(k am i supposed to sell when i cant physically sell???? ne 1 else have this prob? The only commision im pulling at this point is upgrades, and accessories.Bs
cellfiend

Sep 4, 2008, 5:02 PM
SNAP sucks and has a lot of errors..but not when it comes to deposits. Infact even if they don't have a social (enter all zeros) it's a $150 deposit. I don't believe I have seen anything higher than 150. Maybe 250. Maybe they changed it in the last few weeks. Anyhow works fine. It's not like calling it in will get you a different deposit amount. Maybe your area/customers suck. 😁
Simply Wireless

Sep 4, 2008, 5:24 PM
lol
j.rankin

Sep 4, 2008, 5:51 PM
sprint has a real tight grip of the north westerns balls. 250 no social and 500 for terrible lines. i feel like im back at att again.
BigShowJB

Sep 4, 2008, 5:53 PM
the highest sprint deposit I've ever seen is 250 and that's to re-open a chargeoff account
Sonniku

Sep 4, 2008, 6:01 PM
yeah, the highest i've ever seen is $500 (but that's rare). I usually see $150 or less... 🤣
cellfiend

Sep 4, 2008, 6:16 PM
I only see 150 if they have bad to no credit or use a fake social.
DanmanSPRINT

Sep 14, 2008, 4:12 PM
Not anymore, it was automatically 150 deposit with no social but then they realized that was too low so now the default is 250 with no social 😉
cellfiend

Sep 4, 2008, 6:15 PM
I just confirmed this travesty. It seems they just changed it recently.
xombyme

Sep 4, 2008, 8:07 PM
man i sell in goddamn des moines, iowa.....freaking white trash and wannabe gangsta of the USA

500 deposit is a damn given all the time anymore
CBR600

Sep 6, 2008, 12:30 PM
i used to work for sprint in ohio( actually my first wireless job) i had the same problem and about quit for that reason. my friend offered me a job at verizon and i took it. i could not be happier. our deposits are either 125 or 400. or zero of course. honestly....i think it would be a good financial plus to make the switch.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.