Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Questions that we would like to ask customers

GRitzma

Aug 22, 2008, 9:35 AM
as reps we usually get bombarded with questions on a daily basis so i'm dedicating this thread to questions, we the reps, would like to ask customers here are some of mine

1. why do you smell?
2. why do you ask me why your bill is so high? im not the one using your phone
3. why do you act so surprised when your credit check comes back bad
4. if you demand a phone thats free out the door, why do you get angry when it breaks?
5. why do you still actively see out the razr, these are typically ghetto people, nascar fans, or soccer moms who feel like they are still trendy
6. why do you think that because i'm nice to you i'm gonna give you a free blackberry out the door, I'm paid to be nice to you
7. I understand what you mean when you sa...
(continues)
lowtechlou

Aug 22, 2008, 10:12 AM
MY QUESTIONS..

1. ARE YOU A MAN OR A WOMAN?
2. WERE YOU BORN A WOMAN?
3. ARE THOSE REAL?
4. DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?
5. WHATS THAT PORKCHOP AROUND YOUR NECK FOR?
6. WHERE CAN I GET A CAR LIKE THAT?
7. WHERE CAN I GET GOLD TEETH LIKE THAT?
8. DO YOU HAVE AUTO INSURANCE?
GRitzma

Aug 22, 2008, 10:27 AM
lowtechlou said:
MY QUESTIONS..

1. ARE YOU A MAN OR A WOMAN?
2. WERE YOU BORN A WOMAN?
3. ARE THOSE REAL?
4. DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?
5. WHATS THAT PORKCHOP AROUND YOUR NECK FOR?
6. WHERE CAN I GET A CAR LIKE THAT?
7. WHERE CAN I GET GOLD TEETH LIKE THAT?
8. DO YOU HAVE AUTO INSURANCE?

My Answers

1. Man
2. Nah
3. Absolutely
4. two and im sure there regretting it every day
5. Because its truely fast food
6. I got a guy that knows a guy that know a guy
7. his name is Willis and for 50 bucks he will make your teeth or any body part gold
8. I'm in good hands
lowtechlou

Aug 22, 2008, 10:30 AM
HEEEEEEEEEEEE LMFAOROTF
GRitzma

Aug 22, 2008, 10:31 AM
My ROFL C0pter goes SWASWASWASWASWASWASWASWASWA lololololollololollo
nodeposit

Aug 22, 2008, 10:31 AM
Why cant' you read your bill yourself?

Why do you think you can come in here and yell and cuss and I'm gonna help you?

Why do you interrupt me when I'm talking to other customers to tell me that you "just have some quick questions?" Why do you think its ok to do that?

Why do you not know your own number?

Why do you not know what your plan is? Did you just walk in, throw some money down, grab a phone and leave?

Why when I ask for your number, do you offer your home phone number?

Why when we are closed and the door is locked, do you continue to not just pull, but yank on the door like it's stuck?

Why do you ask me if you can get a phone or acc cheaper somewhere else? Do you honestly expect me to help you make someo...
(continues)
liquidfire

Aug 22, 2008, 11:11 AM
Why do you ask "is this Att/sprit/tmo/nextel?"

Cant you see the big a$$ sign that says Verizon?

Why do you think its funny that you dont know your own phone number?

Why do you whine and cry when I tell you your not eligible for an upgrade?

Why do you whine and cry and complain when I tell you that the fancy new phone you want its not FREE?

Why do you think I'm a mall directory?

Why do you ask me where att/sprint/tmo is? Do you really think I'm going to hand you over to the competition?

Why do you get pissed at me when I tell you you dont have insurance? And then when you start a new line to get a cheap phone, DECLINE THE INSURANCE???
Pious Goddess

Aug 22, 2008, 11:25 AM
1.) Why do you tell me little Johnny does not know how to send or receive sms but has $200 charges in usuage?

2.) Why do you get mad because I will not waive the ETF on line that you added but took the phone away because the person abused the minutes?

3.) Why are you wanting me to credit you for your overages in minutes when you just told me you check your minutes?

4.) Why are you asking me why you pay for insurance for $4.99 a month and want to know why you must pay a $50 deductible?

6.) Why are you demanding I give you detailed information for the acct when you don't know the last 4 of your ssn?
iamrobot

Aug 22, 2008, 5:53 PM
why are you delinquent? i mean why is your account currently delinquent?
tmob08

Aug 22, 2008, 6:13 PM
lol 🤣 why are all these questions so often the truth of all our transactions...Sometimes i hate working in this industry. thanks for cheering me up everyone...One of the best posts in a while
PhonemanJ

Aug 22, 2008, 6:22 PM
Others I would like to say.

1. Why is your bill so High? Why did you use so many minutes?

2. So you show up 20 minutes after I close and have everything shut down, but you want me to open up and sell you a $15 prepaid card that you could get at WalMart, 7-11 etc?

3. So when it it time for you to get off, you leave work immediately, but I can't have the same priviledge?
devilsmafia

Aug 22, 2008, 6:29 PM
Can you give me one good reason why I shouldnt punch you in the face?

I'm 6' 3" and 200LBS, what would you really do to me if I spit in your face?

Why do you look at my phones and ask questions about them when you're only due for an upgrade a year from now?

When's the last time you trimmed your nose hairs?

Did that t-shirt come with that beer gut?

Are you really surprised that I can't understand what you are saying when you speak to me in spanish?

Do i look like a repair technician? Do you see any tools in this 12X5 Kiosk?

Do you actually think that i beleive you when you said you never ever got your phone wet?

Do you not have the ability to look up and see the huge lighted Verizon Wireless sign above my head?

Why ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.