Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Stop breaking my slider phones!!!

WonderGrunion

Aug 20, 2008, 5:08 PM
I know they're just fake phones that cost me $3 each, but Christ on a crutch.
If you pull on the phone and it doesn't open right up...it's not stuck. STOP PULLING!

I've lost three phones in the last month this way and my AAE won't let me put little stickers saying "slider phone" on them because they're not authroized by the company.

👿
Tmo Slave

Aug 20, 2008, 6:03 PM
I have the same problem with my fake sidekicks. Little bastards run up and just start yanking on it. Last time I put a new one out some "little treasure" came up and broke it a hour after it out. I wish I could drop kick these little bastards, would make me feel so much better. Can't wait for school to start back up again.
Trygon

Aug 20, 2008, 6:03 PM
Anyone stupid enough to be unable to figure out a slider phone is too stupid to realize a store demo, too. Charge them full retail!
Tmo Slave

Aug 20, 2008, 6:06 PM
I've had customers come in wanting a new phone and they tell me they don't want the one on display. Well first we don't sell that one and second ITS A FAKE PHONE!!!!!

The other one is when people are looking at the phones and tell me the phone is not working. YEAH NO CRAP ITS FAKE YOU MORON!!!!! People are so clueless sometimes.
jcoberg10

Aug 20, 2008, 6:27 PM
I love the people that come up and toss the phones around, while tring to flip a slider so hard that it breaks then complain because we dont' have live phones on display... at the same time little johnny is down on the other end throwing around phones. we have our phones and a "zip line" thing and kids just grab and pull then let go and the phones go flying around. 🙄
Tmo Slave

Aug 20, 2008, 7:29 PM
Yeah we got those too. I just want to back hand the kids and make them put it back right.
BLEDSOE

Aug 21, 2008, 1:24 PM
I had those too....However they were mysteriously cut so that i had to use velcro to attach the phones to the display. They break less that way. 😉
Joe262

Aug 21, 2008, 2:43 AM
Had a guy come in some time ago with a fake display phone he had stolen and ask to have it activated.

I tell him: Sir, I hate to break it to you, but you stole a fake phone. I do however have good news, I can get you a real one like it for free if you sign a two year contract with sprint.

He looks at me all puzzled.

I ask to see his ID for the credit check and he runs like hell.
liquidfire

Aug 22, 2008, 12:16 PM
i run into the same thing on ebay.

i take older model display phones and sometimes newer ones if i have more than i need and put them on ebay. i make it clear that they are fake and dont work. yet everytime they sell, i get an email from the moron after they get the phone. "hey, this phone isnt real. i cant activate it. i want my money back."

my reply is always..."not my fault moron! i told you in the auction that it was fake. wasnt not real. didnt turn on. cant be activated. and who in their right mind would seriously think i would sell 2 brand new env2's for $25 for the pair?? are you that stupid?! sux that you cant read. maybe next time you will read and think before you click."
Milkballz

Aug 23, 2008, 8:40 AM
Seriously though, thats pretty ignorant. I know people are stupid but there is no need to blatantly cheat them.
Abu_dude

Aug 23, 2008, 10:20 AM
Cheat them? who's cheating? My manager has purchased several fake phones on ebay for dirt cheap. I agree, if the idiots aren't smart enough to read the entire description and pricing before they start throwing money at it, then they just proved our point.

Second, being as ALL my display phones are LIVE, i get phone calls, text messages, alarms, nice comments in the notes, and have even seen pictures that i really didn't want to see. So, i will take a broken plastic phone any day...
softshoe

Aug 23, 2008, 8:39 PM
Hey this sounds like a great way to get a gag gift for my 13 yr old daughter who wants a phone.

😈 😈 😈 😈
liquidfire

Aug 24, 2008, 12:11 PM
how am i cheating them?? i say in the title and description in BIG LETTERS that this phone WILL NOT WORK! ITS NOT REAL! ITS FAKE! CANT ACTIVATE!

if they cant see that then its their problem not mine.

so....you wanna buy a chocolate 3 for $20??? 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.