All to familiar

j.rankin

Aug 18, 2008, 7:49 PM
Intro...

Me 🙂 "So your deposit today will be... $500"

Customer 😡 "What the Feck?!"
Customer 😡 "Why in the Help is it so god-amned high"
Customer 😡 "I cant afford this!"

At this point all i can do is sit, watch and think to myself... "HAHA! Man, i dont know why your getting so mad. There is only two people in this room who have direct control over the outcome of this credit check... an you seem to be holding the magic wand. I know, maybe before you start swearing up and down at me you should start thinking about all those un-paid bills sitting at home. C'mon man, take a look in the mirror every once in awhile, clean yourself up a bit and come back and see me in a few years when your money is good here!"

Customer 😡 "So what ...
(continues)
khrispii

Aug 18, 2008, 8:47 PM
🤣 my favorite thing is when someone is past due and they cant upgrade because of it. they're all like "why cant you ovreride the system?" and i just want to say "if you have the money for the phone why dont you pay your bill instead?" of course i dont say it, but i want to.
the Communist Manifesto

Aug 18, 2008, 11:28 PM
SAY IT!
BigShowJB

Aug 19, 2008, 9:35 AM
Sammy Kinnison:: 😈 😈
      SAY IT!!!!SAAAAYYYY IIIIIITT!!!!!!! OOH--AOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SAAAAAAYYYYY IIIIIIIIIIITT!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all. 🙂
PhonemanJ

Aug 19, 2008, 4:38 PM
🙂 Because they want the FREE phone.
UOQuack

Aug 19, 2008, 2:15 PM
I do say it. More tactfully of course, but I say it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.