Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I hate it!

EasterBunny

Aug 12, 2008, 2:33 PM
... when care reps call telesales JUST to ask for phone pricing and then just hung up! You can always have the website pulled up before you and i am SO sure that you were properly trained on how to handle those kind of cust's concerns.

Worse, I had this call from a care rep asking if sprint carries LG Voyager.

👿

Hello, customer care, you should know that! Ayt? C'mon, use those heads...
Pious Goddess

Aug 12, 2008, 3:01 PM
People actually call you for that? Lol. They never do that here. Don't you love smart reps?
EasterBunny

Aug 12, 2008, 3:02 PM
Well yeah... I don't really believe these people. It may be out of laziness or stupidity. Or maybe both!
Pious Goddess

Aug 12, 2008, 3:17 PM
Well, I had to correct an issue just now because a store rep opened three accts in a customer's name for five lines. Two lines on acct 1, two lines on acct 2, and one line on acct 3. I don't understand why he did not just activate all five lines on one acct with the FT700 min plan. So now I had to move all the lines under one acct, backdate to the correct plan, credit ACT fees because he claimed they could not waive them at the store, and now make a committment when her bill comes out to rerate them. And he never told her why he didn't when she asked, instead told her to call us.
sprintguy19

Aug 12, 2008, 3:26 PM
He did it to get them the best phone prices, and get himself more spiff. Our phone prices go up for lines 3-5 on a family plan. And our spiff is cut significantly. Good sales rep would've made the call himself, though.
Pious Goddess

Aug 13, 2008, 8:41 AM
She is a new customer she was already getting all good prices and free phones, and rebate offers.

So it makes complete sense to put a cus on one acct with a FTplan 550 for $59.99 for those two lines on another FT550 min plan for $59.99 for the other two lines and the last line on a $39.99 NAt450 plan? When she could have all along got on the FT700 for $60 primary and $9.99 add a line? So instead you make the cus irrate and send her back to Care just for us to correct the issue and make a complaint against you?
kapwww

Aug 12, 2008, 7:12 PM
Radioshack rep looking for more spiff on the primary line acts?
ChickenDinner

Aug 12, 2008, 4:59 PM
I wouldn't mind those type of calls that much (because there will always be stupid people in the world). I just hate the amount of calls they are intentionally misrouting to sales. They are skimming the customer care ques and bringing them to us. Then they get all butt hurt when our transfer rates are high.
cellfiend

Aug 12, 2008, 6:16 PM
EasterBunny said:

Hello, customer care, you should know that! Ayt? C'mon, use those heads...

🤣 ayt 🤣
sweetsprintrep

Aug 13, 2008, 7:17 AM
exactly..i had a lot of them calling telesales to be able to transfer to other dept..i believe they also have an outdial list of different depts right?
and i got this funny call asking me how to apply a job in sprint..duh..wtf
justiN0six

Aug 13, 2008, 4:39 PM
AT&T Customer Care is terrible. They'll call to ask any random question any time they're curious and sick of taking back to back calls I guess.

Excuse me is this the web match department?

Do you guys reverse contract dates?

Do you guys sell the iPhone?

Do you guys like flowers? Poetry? David Hasselhoff?
Pious Goddess

Aug 13, 2008, 9:02 PM
Ha, I work it and I would not say it is terrible then again I rarely transfer anywhere and back to back calls is a fun thing to be honest. I say the sales is annoying, I end up going to SSG to get crap fixed after dealing with telesales.
Kyoichi

Aug 13, 2008, 7:33 PM
I also worked for Inbound Sales for a while and i did experience those cust care calls that really makes no sense at all like asking if the custy's eligible for a bill to account option. Like they aren't using the same system as us or routing customer care type of calls to us at sales. They just like to ruin someone's stats by making those stupid calls.
EasterBunny

Aug 14, 2008, 7:58 AM
I think this is beginning to be a part of my everyday life...

👿

Just received a cold xfer from care... cust is having problems with the bill, she is already upset bcoz the agent put her on hold, on hold, on hold and eventually xferred to telesales. Prior to that she has been constatly hung up on.

Wow! Is that the kind of training that you got people? If you don't know how to do your job, pack your things and leave. You guys are just causing custs to leave sprint.

well I hope the acct services rep do a great job in retaining her coz she has 5 lines that she wanna cancel. ☹️

And now you stupid care rep ruin 👿 ed my conversion!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.