Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

i feel like im an animal in a zoo

eljeffe666

Aug 8, 2008, 12:02 PM
traped in this damn office

little kids tapping on my damn glass

and ppl staring at me from outside with the look on there face "y arnt u out side i have a question to ask u but im not going in the store to ask it"

at least my cage is air conditioned
its hot out there
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 12:23 PM
Maybe installing some blinds might help. Or occasionally try putting your bare ass up against the window with the words "kiss me" written on your ass.
lowtechlou

Aug 8, 2008, 12:49 PM
you know i noticed those elephants in the zoo are so lucky, they have their own swimming pool....
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 1:12 PM
they didnt install a pool in my cage. I only have tire swings to jump around on.
lowtechlou

Aug 8, 2008, 1:35 PM
👀 you dond fling feces do you?? 👀
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 2:15 PM
no feces flinging, but i may occasionally urinate in public.
j-villa

Aug 8, 2008, 1:50 PM
man i want swings in my store! lol 🤣
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 2:22 PM
You gotta get in good with bob to get tire swings installed.
j-villa

Aug 8, 2008, 6:26 PM
well i least i can use them tomorrow at your store right? haha
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 6:01 PM
When you think about it Earth is kind of like a big zoo for aliens.
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 6:24 PM
that could explain earthquakes and tidal waves. Those are caused by the aliens tapping on the glass. Perhaps nasa needs to send up a shuttle team to construct a "do not tap on glass" sign in orbit.
j-villa

Aug 8, 2008, 6:26 PM
wahahhaha 🤣
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 6:46 PM
No. Really. Think about it. Mass UFO sightings entire cities witness these things hovering near the ground. But they don't communicate. Do you communicate when you go the zoo with the animals? No, you don't. Because theyre too dumb to comunicate back to you.

Think about it some more. We can't really get far from it. It provides everything we need. Yet there is a giant universe out there. Earth is very comparable to a zoo.
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 7:08 PM
So is your theory that aliens gathered different species from other planets and such and placed them on earth for thier own personal viewing pleasure?

It would be an interesting truth. That would shut up the bible bangers once and for all.
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 7:11 PM
No it's one of many hypotheses. I think they are the origin of life on earth and possibly had some genetic tweaking done along the lines. I could be totally wrong. There's a lot of possibilities.
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 7:24 PM
let me guess, you've watched the movie Mission to Mars? Good movie. It's got a great theory of how life got started on Earth.
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 7:27 PM
Probably. I watch a lot of stupid movies. Don't get me wrong buddy I'm studying anthropology and biology I'm a full devout believer in the science of biological evolution.
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 7:34 PM
I'm an atheist so i'm all about the natural evolution of our earth. Good luck with the studies.
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 7:39 PM
Atheism has nothing to do with biology.
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 7:40 PM
I know that. I'm just saying i'm a strong believer in evolution, which does have to do with biology.
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 7:42 PM
Well you said "im an atheist I believe in evolution" like a) one somehow is intertwined with the other or validates the other and b) I'm not. I at no point professed supernatural beliefs.
devilsmafia

Aug 8, 2008, 7:54 PM
Pretty much the point I was trying to make is that i have an interest in biology myself. Although i don't go to school for it, it's still an interesting subject. I merely stated i'm a believer in evolution because of what we know through the study of biology of species on our planet. I'm well aware that atheism and biology don't go hand in hand. But as an atheist, my mind is always open to new natural an scientific theories on how life started on our planet, such as the "aliens planting the seeds of life" theory.
cellfiend

Aug 8, 2008, 8:00 PM
Oh I thought you were disagreeing/mocking me. 🤭 It's just one possibility. In reality the problem of infinite regress nullifies any possibility.
OfAMightDivine

Aug 8, 2008, 11:29 PM
What if that was true!?!?! 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😲 😲 😲 😲 👀 👀 👀 😳 😳 😳
agent smith

Aug 9, 2008, 8:55 AM
Enjoy your cage

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.