all discussions

show all 7 replies

MY CUSTOMER IS SO UGLY

lowtechlou

Aug 4, 2008, 12:54 PM
the milk i was drinking spoiled when she walked in the door. 😲
Chargeman

Aug 4, 2008, 1:15 PM
If it means anything, you don't have to look @ the person everyday, maybe once in a great while, I unfortunately, I have a co-worker, that looks 1/2 man, 1/2 woman, the fist time I saw her I the rest of the new hires at the time had this look= 😳 I & few co-workers call her "GIRLY MAN." She strolls around our call center all the time looking to find something to complain about, & when someones not @ their desk, their snoop through their s--t, which every person here cant stand. When she walks by my desk, I shudder 😲
Chargeman

Aug 4, 2008, 1:19 PM
this was the intended image to have displayed= 👀 . not the surprised look/ character
kapwww

Aug 4, 2008, 3:12 PM
Good thing she works in a call center and not in the retail store. The customers would run screaming...
justiN0six

Aug 4, 2008, 3:28 PM
LOL! I'm guessing you work at the north center ;)
Chargeman

Aug 4, 2008, 3:47 PM
😳 How did you guess? Is she that well known around the wieless world?
justiN0six

Aug 5, 2008, 10:23 PM
I use to rock the warranty department. good times.. or something like that. Sales is where the money is at !
devilsmafia

Aug 4, 2008, 1:32 PM
You should have seen my old co-worker. It was a dude. His real name is Matt, but he dresses and acts like a woman and calls himself Kelley. Apparently he wants to get a full sex change operation, but damn. A sex change won't change the fact that his face looks like a team of professional ball players were testing out some new Louisville sluggers on his face. Plus I think he does either crack or meth. He's got the most disgusting teeth i've ever seen. The kind that only come from pretty serious drug use. He got in trouble by mall security for using the womans bathroom instead of the mens. Fortunatly it got fired for stealing money, usually $20 here and there. sometimes more. Hmmm, that's funny, doesnt crack usually go for about $20 for a rock...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.