Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

why is it

maycroft

Jul 28, 2008, 10:42 AM
that sprint doesnt offer a free phone throught telesales.
EasterBunny

Jul 28, 2008, 10:55 AM
maybe due to high instances of returns and churn. Customers always call in looking for free phones and agents offer such and such without probing for customers' needs just for the sake of closing the sale. And when the customer receive the phone, they would realize that is not the phone they want and end up returning it.

sad though bec. 80% of calls are from customers looking for free phones.
maycroft

Jul 28, 2008, 1:01 PM
youre right
Avaya_79

Jul 28, 2008, 11:05 AM
We do. It's only a telesales promotion. The m300. Free after a $50 mail in rebate. 😁
liquidfire

Jul 28, 2008, 11:14 AM
"but thats not free! its $50. you never get those dammed rebates back anyway. its a scam!"
EasterBunny

Jul 28, 2008, 11:45 AM
yes you do. you just have to follow the procedure. Send the rebate form as soon as you activate the phone, keep it active on the number that you are applying the rebate for, for the first 30 days.

There are some reasons why MIRs become null & void. One good example is if the customer activated the phone on another phone number. And for new accounts, it takes 10-14 weeks for processing, cust just have to be patient. Sometimes they are not just given proper expectations on the processing time.
liquidfire

Jul 28, 2008, 1:03 PM
i was quoting my dumb customers. the sarcasm must have gone over your head
EasterBunny

Jul 28, 2008, 1:07 PM
i wasn't pertaining to you either. I believe that was more of informative rather than sarcastic. besides, who would have thought "you are quoting your customers?"
maycroft

Jul 28, 2008, 1:20 PM
lets be cool guys
softshoe

Jul 29, 2008, 8:32 PM
10-14 weeks 😳 52 weeks in a year it takes 1/5th of a year to get my rebate back. Thanks for talking me out of those offers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.