Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 30 replies

8 more days..

burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 8:14 AM
and i will be released from the life-draining claws of the wireless industry..

woohoo!
maycroft

Jul 17, 2008, 8:29 AM
wher are you going?goodluck
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 8:30 AM
anywhere else! haha.. 4 years has been long enough!
maycroft

Jul 17, 2008, 8:47 AM
good for you
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 2:05 PM
thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
ElTriste

Jul 17, 2008, 4:22 PM
I know that feeling...then I was hopelessly dragged back into it when the service industry was a bad idea. Good luck, I hope all goes well
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 11:35 PM
thanks! from the outlook, i'm definitely going to need it!
poweredup

Jul 17, 2008, 9:18 AM
you finally taking that job as an exotic dancer? ๐Ÿคจ
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 10:40 AM
duh!!!! who told?!
poweredup

Jul 17, 2008, 12:08 PM
i saw your demo tape... ๐Ÿ‘€ and me likey! ๐Ÿคค
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 12:10 PM
illegal downloads! i'm gonna have to sue you.. !
poweredup

Jul 17, 2008, 12:13 PM
thats ok, you can sue me. i'll just have to open up my new website www.seeburntsnudedemotape.com and charge ppl $5 to become a member!
that way, if you sue me for a million, i could afford it cause they have several millions pervs willing to pay to see you buck nekked!!
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 1:37 PM
only $5 .. i'm disappointed.
poweredup

Jul 17, 2008, 2:14 PM
if your boobs were this much bigger |-------| then it would have been $20.
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 2:51 PM
oh whatever!
poweredup

Jul 17, 2008, 3:03 PM
i am sorry, from the demo tape they looked a little small... feel free to send me other pictures from different angles so that i may come to a solid conclusion. ๐Ÿ˜
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 3:13 PM
haha, i'm gonna have to pass. you get an a for effort. ๐Ÿ™‚
poweredup

Jul 17, 2008, 4:04 PM
not an A+ ๐Ÿคจ
burntbridges

Jul 18, 2008, 10:13 AM
and a~ .. it's a new grading system!
eljeffe666

Jul 17, 2008, 12:13 PM
i have only ever been able to finish one lol
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 1:35 PM
yeah.. i'm pretty much at the end of my rope. i'm only here cause i feel obligated.. but then i realize how they underpay us.. and just dont feel like it's worth it.. i think i would have better luck finding a job if i was actually in the same state.. rather than waste more time up here.
eljeffe666

Jul 17, 2008, 1:38 PM
to hell with it do u ever plan on working with that company again

the only reason i finished my radio shack notice was cause i had not decided if i wanted to completely leave them

but other than that **** em lol
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 2:04 PM
yeah.. i have no choice because once my lease ends i'm gone.. haha.. i'm just too nice i guess..
ElTriste

Jul 17, 2008, 4:25 PM
You guys are shackies too eh? We're definately under paid. But the company has a 12 dollar stock...so I guess we can't ask for TOO much...Corporate wireless stores like ATT and Sprint pay 12-14 here depending on your previous wireless experience. somethin to think about...but gas here is more expensive then anywhere too...hmm...decisions, decisions
just_asking

Jul 17, 2008, 5:20 PM
I quit the shack after 20 years because they decided I was only worth 7 dollars an hour after averaging 12-15 an hour before they cut our pay. I stayed through December, as not to screw my manager. And they wonder why the stock went down. They either fired the salespeople or they quit. Now all they have left are clerks. In my district alone, sales were down 40% after the pay was cut.
burntbridges

Jul 17, 2008, 11:34 PM
no shack, just an indirect. .. i'm just gonna get out of the industry for good. sadly, the corporate stores in my hometown would not hire me simply because of my skin color.. so i'm gonna so byebye to cellular. 4years too long!
OfAMightDivine

Jul 18, 2008, 12:43 AM
burntbridges said: sadly, the corporate stores in my hometown would not hire me simply because of my skin color..

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
burntbridges

Jul 18, 2008, 10:15 AM
it's sad but true.. i live in a suburb close to atlanta and so it's predominately african american.. and basically that's all the corporate stores in this area hire.
d3ity

Jul 18, 2008, 9:57 AM
I once shacked.

That's actually what ended up getting me into the industry. That said, radioshack horribly underpays thier employees compared to any wireless job... most indirect small businesses pay more.

That said, i really wasn't too happy at radioshack. I'm not smiling and skipping in the door here either, but it isn't quite as bad.

All hail the great workbrain! We must follow the one true plan-o-gram!
burntbridges

Jul 18, 2008, 10:16 AM
zombiesssssssssss..
that's what this job turns you into i think.
kapwww

Jul 17, 2008, 11:42 PM
My last two weeks at RS were horrible. I already had a week off on the calendar and a new job scheduled to start. I had no motivation at all to go in and do anything. I pretty much just watched TV and checked people out when nobody else was available to do it. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.