Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Hey, ranters...!

learninghome

Jul 14, 2008, 8:13 PM
Reading all these threads, I'm curious... does anyone ever rant about a coworker, customer, department, what have you - only to find that the person you're ranting about is on PhoneScoop?

Better yet, have you ever actually contacted a customer - whether or not they asked you to - outside of work?
metalsmokearsenal

Jul 14, 2008, 8:15 PM
👀
lol. well i guess thats why people have screen names instead of actual names,, so people wont know who they are.. then u get to talk alot of Sh*it!! about calling customers outside of work?? kinda weird..
learninghome

Jul 14, 2008, 8:33 PM
That's the thing, though - surely at some point someone here was ranting and the coworker that they had the issue with was on PS... and thought, "Hey! SoAndSo and I were just arguing about that!"

😎 Yeah. I'm bored. 🤣
metalsmokearsenal

Jul 14, 2008, 9:36 PM
😳
yeah i guess so.. that would be something, huh.. good luck then.
Hombre07

Jul 14, 2008, 8:22 PM
I know my coworkers aren't competent enough to work a computer to get here. They can't even work PDC or Google for that matter.

As far as the customer thing no, but I hate it when they magically find my number and call me at random times asking random questions about voicemail. I did find out they searched Facebook for my name off my card to get my number. Grr.
learninghome

Jul 14, 2008, 8:30 PM
Someone gave me their MySpace earlier.

They seemed friendly and I'd add them. But I didn't know if it would be weird.
caca

Jul 15, 2008, 1:34 PM
i had a rep from a call center ask me for my myspace once. lol

hey u think their friendly... add him who gives a fu(k! just dont put stuff on ur page ur gunna bitch about later.

nothin wrong with makin more friends
liquidfire

Jul 16, 2008, 9:50 AM
when i worked tech support, i'd have customers either give me their myspace or ask for mine all the time.

most were cool, mostly chicks 🙂

but then there were the ones who only wanted it so they had "on-demand" tech support from me. so yea i dont do that anymore
i_can_haz_textmsg

Jul 16, 2008, 11:21 AM
did you change your facebook profile to friends only?? man I woulda been p*ssed!
Caucasian

Jul 16, 2008, 10:11 AM
My current girlfriend I met because she dunked her phone in a toilet.

Romantic, no?
learninghome

Jul 16, 2008, 2:14 PM
🤣

How sweet.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.