Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 48 replies

samsung rewards

liquidfire

Jun 24, 2008, 12:45 PM
anyone else use www.samsungrewards.com/associate??

more importantly anyone else who uses it have all kinds of problems?
it seems as tho i have to log in 3 or 4 times to actaully get logged in. then most of the time it shows random sales for random model numbers that i dont sell.
BigShowJB

Jun 24, 2008, 1:04 PM
me
no problems yet
yoboy8

Jun 24, 2008, 1:06 PM
one of my employees have been using it and has won a camera and about 100 dollars so far.... but has no issues loggin in
USCCbaby

Jun 24, 2008, 2:40 PM
I love that website when it works! I've had problems logging in, as well as registering sales. Some days I will log one sale and it will tell me I've hit my limit for the day.

But I love free stuff, so I can't complain.
ajstrong

Jun 24, 2008, 4:11 PM
you could try retail.samsungrewards.com, which is the linked website to yours there.... I use is as well, and haven't had a problem ever
liquidfire

Jun 24, 2008, 4:32 PM
the website i listed auto-re-directs to that. so its all the same.
VZWrara

Jun 24, 2008, 4:36 PM
ya were having all kinds of problems. yesterday it was showing that i had no sales, when i have a bunch logged in. and my co worker hasnt even put anything in and it tells her shes over her daily limit. and its showing random sales for both of us. 😡

gee youd expect this kind of thing from motorola, not samsung... 😕
liquidfire

Jun 24, 2008, 4:44 PM
lol @ the moto comment

when i first started using the site i didnt have any problem. but lately i've had to log in multiple times to actually get in, then stuff still isnt right.

oh well. i'm at 24,000+ point right now 🙂
already cashed in 18,000. i love this 2,000/phone for june deal 🙂
VZWrara

Jun 24, 2008, 4:46 PM
right... lol im the only one here where i work doing it... duh.. free money...keeps me looking busy too while the mall rats circle my kiosk.. 😁

ya im gonna cash in mine too.. yaya... 😁
liquidfire

Jun 24, 2008, 5:12 PM
omg. now i get "sorry! an internal error has occured"

or i get "you dont have the latest version of the site, please refresh"

then i get the first one again 🙄
Sonniku

Jun 24, 2008, 5:14 PM
ok, is there something special i have to do to get into this site? I keep going to that address and it keeps saying it's over for the year...=/
liquidfire

Jun 24, 2008, 5:59 PM
/associate

😎
susu737

Jun 24, 2008, 10:01 PM
yes that's true I called samsung rewards customer service today and they said there is a delay in the site too many people getting on it and they are aware of it and they're working on just keep refreshing the site and try to log in couple of times.
VZWrara

Jun 25, 2008, 2:09 PM
ya dude thats what i was getting. or youd get that little clock and then it just stops. ugh.... stupid samsung.. i thought it was just my ghetto computer software, but apparently its the site.
cellboothmgr

Jan 16, 2009, 1:34 PM
bump
PhoneyName

Jun 24, 2008, 5:13 PM
My store got a free griddle and a smoothie machine from Samsung rewards! We just don't tell the boss what else goes into the "smoothies"... 😉
liquidfire

Jun 24, 2008, 6:00 PM
nice!

i have my eyes on a Garmin refurb. only need to sell 2 more sammy's
j-villa

Jun 25, 2008, 9:04 AM
i'm back up to 10,000....

already spent over 4,000 on my dvd season 1 of weeds.
devilsmafia

Jun 25, 2008, 10:08 AM
I occasionally have trouble logging in and sometimes when i'm reporting sales it tells me that i've reached my limit of 30 sales per day even though i might have only reported 2 that day. I just refresh and log in again and then it works fine.

It's great though. I've already earned enough points to get a nice GPS device for my car and i just got an Xbox 360 from it.
sckoisks17

Jun 25, 2008, 12:50 PM
I love Samsung Rewards. My store's three biggest sellers are all Samsung phones, so nearly every day I have at least one more phone to report.

So far I've ordered a Van Halen CD, Age of Empires III, and two WWE DVDs 😎
d3ity

Jun 25, 2008, 4:26 PM
Yeah... so far i've gotten..

A pile of DVDs... about 10-12

An intake for my car... who would have ****in thought...

Enough dynamat to cover a small house

I've been looking at a HID kit because my headlights suck... but I'm kinda thinking about getting a blender now that someone mentioned the smoothie thing.
liquidfire

Jun 26, 2008, 9:34 AM
they have actual car parts on there 😳

maybe i need to save up
d3ity

Jun 26, 2008, 11:31 AM
Yeah I got a ~$300 AEM V2 intake for 60,000 some points.... I was totally baffled... thing sounds amazing and I swear 3rd gear seems shorter now.

Dynamat was between 10,000 and 20,000.

I spotted an 8000k HID kit on there for about 50,000... I think that's next... my headlights absolutley suck.
liquidfire

Jun 26, 2008, 12:04 PM
wow. i dont sell enough sammy's to get that tho. i mean i have like 28K right now, but thats only because of the 2k per phone for june.
d3ity

Jun 26, 2008, 1:17 PM
I'm somewhere in the 60s for this month so far... I really don't sell anything else... I love samsung phones to begin with (except the juke) so it's not really too hard to push em.
thiscurveismine

Jun 28, 2008, 3:05 PM
I bought Ted Nugent tickets, 79,000 point, second row, center!!!! Although recently I have been having a problem when reporting sales that it tells me that the IMEI does not match the model selected so I have about 20,000 potential points waiting until that problem gets fixed, and I hope it is soon, or that 20,000 goes down to what 3,000!!!!
Sonniku

Jun 28, 2008, 3:15 PM
i've been having that problem as well. glad to see i'm not the only one... 🙂
thekingjoel

Jun 28, 2008, 5:55 PM
I absolutely love this program, I used to push LG pretty hard because of the quality. Not to be taken wrong, samsung is great too! But I've already got a xbox 360, 32" lcd hdtv, 8gb samsung p2 mp3 player, and calapsable bench for my apt, couple years of xbox live, extra controler & a bunch of extras for the xbox. This whole 2,000 pts for june is rocking! 🙂 🙂 🙂
liquidfire

Jun 28, 2008, 6:12 PM
holy crap! you must really sell a lot of phones!!

i'm lucky to get 20 out a month. granted i'm lucky to get 50 handsets period out a month
Sonniku

Jul 1, 2008, 1:17 PM
has anybody figured out the problem with the site incorrectly reporting sales/not reporting them at all? It's still acting up for me. 😢
liquidfire

Jul 1, 2008, 2:57 PM
nope. i just log out and log back in until it decides to work. when its reporting sales wrong, i wont touch anything cuz i dont want them to blame me for messing something up nor do i want to lose a sale because it didnt record right
d3ity

Jul 2, 2008, 10:26 AM
So... I just got bitched at for running "The Samsung Store"

Apparently me and my coworkers have been selling samsung to the point that we have sold 6 LG phones this month...
liquidfire

Jul 2, 2008, 10:57 AM
soo...you're selling phones right? thats what you are paid to do. who cares what brand they are
d3ity

Jul 2, 2008, 12:12 PM
The only problem is that the LG phones I have sitting on the shelf are just sitting there.. Doing nothing.
ecycled

Jan 3, 2009, 10:05 PM
hahaha you win the samsung game, tell him what he's one........a big nothing.

But the story is absolutely priceless!
ecycled

Jan 5, 2009, 7:24 PM
thats 400k points!

So anyways I have been a vocal skeptic of Samsungs points rewards. Well, I recieved mine today and yes via UPS. Here's the trick 🙂 when you get it, it will ask you to activate it with a four digit pin, which you won't have. Basically the call and several attempts is all you need. If you call back it will say its active.

Kudos to Samsung for coming through!
bmore

Jul 7, 2008, 11:45 PM
can i get a link that works? ever time i try it just brings up a dead page even googled it etc. maybe the site goes down at night?
mycool

Aug 8, 2008, 12:19 AM
Anyone know what the phone is that is worth 3K points right now? The site says 1000-3000 points per phone. My friend works at an indirect and wants to start pushin the 3k pt phones.
PhonemanJ

Aug 8, 2008, 11:11 AM
It appears to be a random thing. I sold an A437 and got 2000 points. I sold another one and got 3000. I sold an Access and got 2400. No apparent pattern is involved.
mycool

Aug 8, 2008, 2:45 PM
weird... i know the Glydes (Verizon) are only getting 2000 points and I have not seen anything go past 2000. I'll try those ones...
cellboothmgr

Aug 10, 2008, 2:27 PM
the samsung ACE gets 2400 points everytime i enter them.
jcoberg10

Aug 11, 2008, 9:48 PM
This program!! Makes me MAD! i have like 32k points. But should be up to 40k i had a months worth of samsungs to enter in and then they make this new rule that they have to be entered in within 7 days, i checked my email on the 17th of july to find this. so the very next day i go to enter in a bunch of sales and the site is down, next day same thing down again, 3rd day i can finally log in but i get an error saying this sale is past 7 days and can not be entered i treid to contact them and they said that samsung reserves the right to change the rules at anytime and these sales can not be entered in. ever since i've sold 0 samsungs LOL Take that. however i did take the samsung quizes to get 100 pts each.
the Communist Manifesto

Aug 11, 2008, 11:17 PM
kill this post!! 👿 seriously, how long must it suffer?
cellboothmgr

Aug 12, 2008, 10:08 AM
just change enter them under a current date. you have already sold the phone, samsung has made their money when your company bought the phone before the sale to the customer. i would enter them in and just change the date to now.
liquidfire

Aug 14, 2008, 9:49 AM
how did you get registered for the quizzes?
you need some kind of code, which i dont have, but i know i sell samsungs 🙂

can you give me the code you used so i can take quizzes??
SEM

Aug 14, 2008, 10:35 AM
All I did is click "Take Training" on the bottom of the screen to the right of "Report Sales" and "Get Rewards". I never had to enter any code.
liquidfire

Aug 14, 2008, 12:50 PM
hmm....it goes straight to it for me now too.....didnt use to. sweet tho. more easy points 🙂

i sould 3 u340's today for 2k each, plus 200 point total in the card game thingy
j.rankin

Aug 13, 2008, 1:36 PM
So seriously, everyone is still complaining about how something that is FREE, is showing lag time, mis reporting, and all around just a little flacky? ITS FREE MONEY, GET OVER IT, ITS GOING TO SLOW DOWN WHEN PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT! DUHH!

I vote to kill this post before more redundent threads start! 🤣
irene1169

Aug 25, 2008, 11:40 AM
I was just on the main site for samsung rewards and it states it is OVER for this year I then called samsung rewards and the rep there told me they are working with samsung so we should still be able to use the points we earned.....We will get a email to let us know and we should know something this week.....So we will see....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.