Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

AT&T in jacksonville Fl on Monument Rd, thank you!!!

Darkwingduk

Jun 17, 2008, 2:52 PM
I just wanted to thank the two gentlemen at the AT&T store on Monument Rd in Jacksonville Fl!!! They were so friendly and very professional! I was going to cancel my contract with AT&T but after the experience I had with them yesterday I will remain a life long customer as long as they work there! I have been through so much with billing issues that Corporate locations have put me through and they as an Authorized Retailer took good care of me. I dont know why Corporate locations feel they have to lie to customers. Maybe they feel that their commissions are more important. Thanks again!
Tmo Slave

Jun 17, 2008, 3:00 PM
Best thing you could do for them is send an email to their boss. Managers love to get emails like that.
Darkwingduk

Jun 17, 2008, 3:33 PM
Actually already did but thanks! Just was so pleased felt the need to write even more about it!
Juanbyjuan

Jun 17, 2008, 4:10 PM
🤣 lets throw a party for them

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.