Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Come on people!!! gross!!!

phonechaos

Jun 5, 2008, 2:06 PM
Dear Miss Wireless Customer,

When paying your bill pleae stop reaching into your bra to get your money. I do not want your boob sweat soaked money, even if I have Purell on hand. I may have you arrested as our overhead security cameras are getting flashed your boobs. Next time get your money out before you come into the store and let it dry. Then I can think it came from a normal source. It's bad enough that money is already one of the most dirtyiest things ever. I don't need your boob juice/sweat on it too!!

Thank you,
Your Wireless Rep
lxav06

Jun 5, 2008, 4:28 PM
is it me os is it majority bigger black women?
I have not seen a bigger latina, asian, white women do that?
and never the hot ones either.
Wish they did.
C: "how much?
M: $$$$$
C: "ok, let me get it out of my 32 b cup" voom right into boobs and pull out said money.

BUT i have seen where they are nice looking and pull out a ton of $1's
cellb1tch

Jun 5, 2008, 4:42 PM
now where i'm from it's all huge nasty white women!!
sammish

Jun 7, 2008, 12:18 PM
because of the bra thing. and the ones thing. ****tail waitresses have a lot of ones too people! lol. and one of our main bartender is this hot Irish chick with a large rack, she barely ever carries money anywhere BUT her bra. lol
attwork

Jun 7, 2008, 1:09 PM
I'd be more than happy to take some boob money from you OR your hot Irish friend. 🙂

The only thing better than money is hot boobie monies....
vreaper

Jun 9, 2008, 2:33 PM
tru dat
Juanbyjuan

Jun 7, 2008, 5:47 PM
I agree. Boob cash is great...from hot Irish bartenders. And people called you a stripper lol.
MizzSprint

Jun 9, 2008, 6:00 PM
I actually had white skinny girls do it too! It's funny how money in the boob can turn into a color thing.
SprintTechMN

Jun 11, 2008, 8:35 PM
It wasn't a color thing. It was an observation. There IS a difference.
MotoV3RAZR2008

Jun 11, 2008, 11:18 PM
lxav06 said:
is it me os is it majority bigger black women?
I have not seen a bigger latina, asian, white women do that?
and never the hot ones either.
Wish they did.
C: "how much?
M: $$$$$
C: "ok, let me get it out of my 32 b cup" voom right into boobs and pull out said money.

BUT i have seen where they are nice looking and pull out a ton of $1's

Honey, we keep our money in there because we know no man will dare reach in and steal it. A woman's best safe is in her bra.
cellphoneguy26

Jun 5, 2008, 4:46 PM
Im sorry ☹️ i wont do it again 🤣
OfAMightDivine

Jun 6, 2008, 12:07 PM
That is so nasty. I think I would blatantly refuse to accept payment with boob-sweat cash.
liquidfire

Jun 9, 2008, 6:45 PM
just had a lady come in. her phone stopped working today and she dont know why. The LDI was intact but the symptoms were that of water damage.

turns out she put the phone in her bra today while working in the field. got all sweaty. killed the phone

of course she tells me this after i have handled the phone 😢
SprintTechMN

Jun 11, 2008, 8:37 PM
Of course. They never tell you the juicy details until afterward. I'm still getting weekly shots from my doctor. ☹️
Abu_dude

Jun 12, 2008, 12:46 PM
i had the exact same thing happen a week ago. Woman came into my store and stated her phone wasn't working. As i am inspecting the phone and see that it is water damaged, i look up just in time to she her pull her car keys out from under her left boob. i dropped the phone and went to the back to scrub with steel wool. 😳

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.