Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

* The EveryDay Customers*

alltelbran

May 28, 2008, 2:32 PM
Do you guys have the kinda customers that every single day they come in to your store and claim to have a question ... BUT then after you do your job and answer that question they proceed to just sit and talk!

about everything their whole life from birth !!!

I must have three or four ppl that just dont have anything better do to then go to the cell phone store and just talk ...

sometimes i wanna scream ... GET OUT AND DONT COME BACK ( i dont care what you had for dinner last nite )
liquidfire

May 28, 2008, 3:15 PM
i work in a mall kiosk. we have a laptop setup with one of our aircards to demo it for potentail buyers. Now i dont have a problem with other mall employess that i get along with, using the laptop when i dont have any customers. they are all smart enough that when i start talking about aircards, they kindly close what they were doing and step aside.

but...there are these d@mn mall rats that will come in here and sit on my laptop for HOURS on end. they download all kinds of crap and go to all kinds of sites and are rude to ppl that i am trying to demo to. I use to ignore them and shoo them away after like an hour or so, but then they got ignorant and wouldnt listen to me when i kindly asked them to leave. I ended up unplugging the laptop a...
(continues)
20momof3

May 29, 2008, 2:58 PM
my favorites are (working in telesales) who place an order and call back every half an hour from the time they place the order until the time they receive it to check on the order, then they want to talk about everything and how their kids are screwed up and their parents are senile etc. makes for long days...
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:35 AM
i worked at a mall kiosk and would have a few regulars one would would buy pins for his prepaid,another mall employee would buy them and pay for them the next day, and another who would roam the mall hitting up chics.
he was fun to have we would talk about all types of things such as politics, conspiracies, sports. one of his favorite subject was how he would laugh his way into womens panties.
the short of it was that if you are funny, it was easy to talk to women.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.