Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Jeeze... SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!!!

OfAMightDivine

May 24, 2008, 1:49 PM
MAN

I absolutely HATE it when customers will not shut the **** up!

Really, I don't need to hear your life story 17 times, all of which you told me screaming at the top of your lungs.

JUST TELL ME WHAT THE ISSUE IS SO I CAN FIX IT.

Yes, then yell at me as loud as you can. Good one, you made my headset rattle on my head. Nice set of lungs you got there. How about resting them and letting soemone else abuse the oxygen for a little while? Yeah, I can obviously tell why the last 4 reps hung up on you. Maybe it's because :

1. You are doing nothing but screaming.
2. It's only been 2 minutes into the call, and you've already called me : an a**hole, a dirty prick, loser, and an idiot twice.
3. You haven't let me say anything but m...
(continues)
I Sell Phones

May 24, 2008, 1:55 PM
Ummmm...He has hemorrhoids? Or maybe he has been huffing paint and thought you were his cheating wife Agnes.
OfAMightDivine

May 24, 2008, 2:03 PM
No. He had an issue that when I heard it, after all I put up with from him, after he said it I wanted to strangle him.
attwork

May 24, 2008, 2:03 PM
Did his service get disconnected for non-payment? ๐Ÿคจ
OfAMightDivine

May 24, 2008, 2:04 PM
No.
BABYJESUS

May 24, 2008, 2:09 PM
did he like in flames? ๐Ÿคฃ
nodeposit

May 24, 2008, 2:19 PM
He forgot his Voicemail passcode?
liquidfire

May 24, 2008, 2:37 PM
his phone was broken, but really it just wasnt turned on??
csnowbordr

May 24, 2008, 3:00 PM
haha, i guess i should have looked at all the posts to see if it was already here.. I love it when that happens
csnowbordr

May 24, 2008, 2:59 PM
im gonna have to go with the old but good one of their phone doesnt work. Then you told them to hold down the power button and it magically worked again?
csnowbordr

May 24, 2008, 3:03 PM
Their lan line cordless phone is broken and figured that you were the person they needed to talk to to fix it. And when you couldnt they just got more mad.

Yes, this has happened to me.
motodude69

May 24, 2008, 3:18 PM
Or, how about a customer that comes in, and just because he remembers your face, comes in and yells at you about how you said this and that after both of you sat together for over an hour on the phone with customer support and they were the ones that said everything!

Or, A customer comes in and belittles you because you can't change their F*ing upgrade date, even though they just got the bloody phone/account 3 flippin months ago!

Or (the best one), A cutomer comes in and YELLS at the top of his lungs that you helped him get his phone and service and put all these features that he didn't want and was told that he could download EVERYTHING for free! After pulling the account up, he purchased the phone and plan 1 1/2 months ago, in........
(continues)
motodude69

May 24, 2008, 3:22 PM
Sorry, with the 3rd customer, I live in North Carolina. That's why it's a big deal.
OfAMightDivine

May 24, 2008, 6:31 PM
His address on his account was off by 2 letters.
attwork

May 24, 2008, 6:37 PM
Id be pissed...

...If you cant get something simple like that right, you guys must be pretty damn retarded...

J/K ๐Ÿ™„
UOQuack

May 26, 2008, 9:11 AM
Sore throat?
JesusSaves

May 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
Ok...I give up...what was his issue?
deepc185

May 26, 2008, 3:42 PM
I love it when they rant on and on about how it always takes a 45 minute phone call to resolve an issue when they call in. If they would just shut up and let me deal with their actual issue, instead of ranting for 40 minutes about it, their call would be A LOT shorter! ๐Ÿ™„
golem22

May 26, 2008, 6:16 PM
I had one caller who started yelling and would not shut up, after about 20 minutes of this i put the headset down walked away got a snack from downstairs, chatted with some friends finally went back after about 15 mins to see if she was still there and she was still yelling, she had not even relented a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juanbyjuan

May 26, 2008, 6:20 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.