Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

This is funny

I_need_a _new_job

May 18, 2008, 12:46 AM
I work for one of the cell phone insurance companies and one of my co-workers got a call from a lady who swore we sent her a possessed phone. She said all it would do was dial "6" over and over. My co-worker advised the lady to send the phone back for another replacement....the lady proceeded to tell her that she couldn't package it up because she wasn't touching a possessed phone and that she couldn't understand how our company would send a church going women a possessed phone...my co-worker then told the lady that we have no way of knowing if you go to church or not and to just have someone else package it up for her and ship it back for a replacement.

I swear some people need to remember to take there meds. LMAO.
vzwseniorrep

May 18, 2008, 8:48 AM
yeah i used to work in a department that changed phone numbers and one of the exchanges for one area code was "666". And since we can't cherry pick numbers then if that's what came up, that's what they got.

I had several customers get upset over that, and usually they would do another phone number change (another $15) but one time a woman was sooo upset and almost couldn't even control herself after we reprogrammed her phone and "666" came up as her exchange, i seriously thought she was going to hyperventillate. so I told her we could do another phone number change which she was happy about, but when I told her about the processing fee again she, once again, lost control.

I knew if I let a sup get it, they would just laugh over it,...
(continues)
SirPhobos...

May 18, 2008, 10:29 AM
I've had ppl trip out and not want to transfered to asurion just because the last 3 of thier phone number is 666.
Blumpelstiltskin

May 18, 2008, 10:30 AM
the last 3 of my number is 666... 👀 😈
SirPhobos...

May 18, 2008, 10:42 AM
EVIL!!!! lol
vzwseniorrep

May 18, 2008, 8:50 PM
weird we have a number for asurion that doesn't end in 666.
softshoe

May 18, 2008, 11:05 PM
Insurance providers have different numbers for different carriers the one that ends in 666 is for Sprint Nextel. Makes me wonder what they think about Sprint Nextel's customers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.