Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Why is my bill so high???

BLEDSOE

Apr 28, 2008, 5:36 PM
I love cust that are completely logical...

if only..scenario:

C: I am here because I am tired of paying huge bills. I was told that my bill should never be over $*** a month. Why is it??

Me: 😳 ..Well it looks as though you brouhgt it with you. Let me pull up your account and then we can look at it.

Pull up account....of course they do not know their number and have to say their entire SSN out loud before they *whisper* the last four of their SSN to let me access the account.

Me: Sir it looks like the overage is due to text messaging.

C: That cannont be!! There is a texting package on there.

Me: Sir there is a texting 50 package for 2.99 that was put onto one line in Jan of 2005. Those 50 messages are only for that l...
(continues)
player1

Apr 28, 2008, 5:38 PM
We use peoples phones remotely to send messages go online and make phone calls man you are stupid.
ninjanewton

Apr 29, 2008, 6:45 AM
Yes, of course it is our fault they incurred overages.

Gotta love the average consumer.
traegon

Apr 28, 2008, 6:26 PM
Yeah. It's like people are afraid we're screwing them over somehow. All we're doing is trying to SAVE YOU MONEY DIPSH$T. 👿

You've went over your minutes by 300 minutes the last 3 cycles, which made you pay an additional 150$ per bill. You just refuse to upgrade your plan though by an extra 20 dollars to save 130$. They just dont get it. 🙄
PhonemanJ

Apr 29, 2008, 2:15 PM
That is always my favorite.

Me: Mr.Customer, if you only moved up in plan only $20 you will have more than enough minutes to cover your overages. You paid over $150 per month for those extra minutes each of the last 3 months. Do yo want me to change that plan for you?

Custy: No, that would make my bill too high each month.

Me: 😳
sammish

Apr 28, 2008, 7:29 PM
"Pull up account....of course they do not know their number and have to say their entire SSN out loud before they *whisper* the last four of their SSN to let me access the account."

hahahahaha 🤣
liquidfire

Apr 29, 2008, 1:11 PM
i love the ppl that whipser their last 4 to me. like yea buddy, cuz the non-existent other custies are going to steal your identity with only your last 4 🙄
BLEDSOE

Apr 29, 2008, 4:24 PM
oh you know since they have 7 children who all have phones...a huges house 3 gas guzzling vehicles...12 credit cards.. I would definitely want the last four of that social..Only need to filter down for like fourteen years before i find the rest of it out of all like ending SSN in the country.. I am starting now!!! 😎 😎 😎 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.