Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

CARE, do I look like an operator to you?

Christine Evans

Apr 17, 2008, 1:15 PM
My phone rang and I picked it up. I said my opening spill. Then...

"This is ____ from Customer Care department. Is there any possibility you can transfer me over to Finance Department?"

Do I look like someone from Transfer department? Do I look like an operator? well, maybe she doesn't know what I look like but still, we're in telesales. Aren't people from Care suppose to have full outdial list of every existing department there is?

Gosh! She just ruined my unit conversion and I'm already struggling as it is.
sidbisyo

Apr 17, 2008, 3:20 PM
Wow , same topic as lheen's.. only more understandable. the resemblance is uncanny. 😲

why do you have to double post this tin? or better, why do you have to bring up lheens post again?

I guess OfAmightDivine and seribus would enjoy reading that post again. 😁 ( i know i did)
Christine Evans

Apr 18, 2008, 7:06 AM
I didn't mean to double post (but I know I did it anyway 😛 ) but I figured out my post won't be recognizable under lheen's.Hers is so popular.

I was just so pissed off yesterday. And I needed to get that one out. Sorry for double posting. *tries an angelic smile so people would forgive me*

And by the way, I like hearing you call me Tin. 🙂
sidbisyo

Apr 18, 2008, 7:50 AM
Yep, she made quite a stir 🤤

glad you liked that, as mentioned on my prev post, i'm just used to calling christines as tin.

oh yeah, i also get those calls. us being in finance are first wave when a custy calls out when theyre lines get suspended. and they're like, " transfer me to cust care this bills all messed up " ( when they alreadey got interupted for non payment, about 1 month and a half after the bill posted.) 🙂
Christine Evans

Apr 18, 2008, 10:23 AM
If ever I want to get popular, I'll do that as well. That would ensure I get a lot of attention. 😈
sidbisyo

Apr 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
wait.. isnt she in your centre?
Christine Evans

Apr 18, 2008, 11:54 AM
Yes she is.
OfAMightDivine

Apr 18, 2008, 12:30 PM
😁
sidbisyo

Apr 18, 2008, 12:53 PM
Tin revived lheen110303's old post, i just thought you would like to read and grammar check it again. you know, just for the kick of it. 🤤
Christine Evans

Apr 18, 2008, 1:07 PM
Leave her alone gentlemen.
OfAMightDivine

Apr 18, 2008, 1:23 PM
1. If I want to, I will. 😈

2. See number one.
Christine Evans

Apr 19, 2008, 2:54 PM
You're 👿

😛
OfAMightDivine

Apr 19, 2008, 3:30 PM
Well, I did leave her alone, didn't I?

I wouldn't be so 👿 if I didn't have stupid people around me all the time. (Not saying you're stupid, just that I am usually surrounded by the ideas of pure retardedness.)
sidbisyo

Apr 19, 2008, 3:38 PM
What does so 😈 mean anyway?

Well we did leave her alone did'nt we? but im thinking that one post she did and the responses she got may have traumatized and scarred her for life. 🙂
OfAMightDivine

Apr 19, 2008, 3:54 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how I got pulled into this thread?

The only thing I said on lheen110303 old post was

OfAMightDivine said:
Yeah, that gave me a headache trying to figure out that the hell he was trying to say.

OfAMightDivine said:
Your mom? I think?

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

OfAMightDivine said:
I know. I just like being a jerk. 😁 😁 😁 😁

And that's about it. I never did a rant on that post, though I probably should have, with statements like this :

"you know what hates me a lot."

And my favorite butchery of the English Language from that post : "wlang basagna ng trip!!"

All I wanted...
(continues)
EasterBunny

Apr 20, 2008, 6:45 AM
"wlang basagna ng trip!!" should have been "walang basagan ng trip!!" which means "mind your own business" or it can also mean "leave me alone". It's a Filipino phrase.

Maybe Christine just wanna vent out how she feels but forgot that this is a forum and everybody is entitled to give a comment. Not her fault though, I feel that way sometimes. The only difference is that I am open to comments. Especially when I choose to make it public thru any forum or at my website.

What I can suggest Christine is.. not to use any language other than English. Yes, there is no "English-only-policy" here but some might find it offensive since others would not understand it.

Just my thought.
😁
EasterBunny

Apr 18, 2008, 8:21 AM
I understand you guys. Working with telesales is pretty tough since we need to keep up with unit conversion goal. And it also irritates me to receive a call from a care rep asking to be transferred to order support. IT JUST SUCKS! I am not a switchboard. I also read the other thread and found it so amusing that other people were ranting about us being offshore agents. Does it matter? I am proud to be one because at least, I can speak 2 languages.
Christine Evans

Apr 18, 2008, 9:17 AM
There are times when I'm just tempted to answer.

"Yes, there is a possibility I could transfer you to so-and-so department. But the thing is, I don't want to. It's time you realize Telesales isn't a switchboard."

Or

"Alright, I'll give you the number for Order Support. Make sure you remember it and please, do you tell all the care agents on the floor about it so you don't you call us again."
sidbisyo

Apr 18, 2008, 9:51 AM
haha good one, funny how they dont know how to use their ip phone. ours have all the numbers on the transfer list .. even some i really have no idea what dept they are.

I have this theory on being misrouted ( a very constant experience i get) possibly the dept i was reaching, upon getting my call automaticcaly transffered me to some random dept on their call list.

I hate it when they transfer me to my dept. 👿
Christine Evans

Apr 18, 2008, 10:22 AM
Argh! I just realize I posted two "you"s on the previous post.

"...so you don't you call us..."

Bad me!

Haha! Then your seatmate gets to answer your call. That's neat! Haha!
yoboy8

Apr 19, 2008, 3:15 PM
and you should , its your job 😈
brandtz

Apr 21, 2008, 1:01 PM
its a valid complaint, but how about sales stop calling care and asking for adjustments when we all know it's some customer hustling for credit.

I'm not a NO man where you can call just so I can tell you no. If your supervisor approved the adjustment then have HIM apply that credit, no one in care is going to adjust your supposed sup approved $50 credit to make a customer take your sale. We get lower and lower adjustment limits and blocks because of this too you realize. It really burns me up when you call into MY SUP QUE asking for it still, like somehow its our problem you can't close the sale.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.