Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

UGHHH....I Hate Stupid Customers!!

bfs1985

Apr 14, 2008, 1:40 PM
I have never seen so many stupid people until I started working in cellular retail sales.

C: So when can i upgrade?

Me: April 29th

C: Oh, so I cant upgrade today??

Me: No ma'am, however our company allows customers to upgrade 2 weeks early in some instances.

C: Ok! So can I upgrade today??

Me: (looking at a calendar) No ma'am, but you can upgrade tomorrow.

C: Oh well can you tell your manager that since I am already here and since its only one day away from when I can upgrade will he let me do it.

Me: Well ma'am we are actually doing you a favor by letting you upgrade two weeks early, there will be no way that we will be able to let you upgrade any earlier than that.

Why cant people just understand??
ajstrong

Apr 14, 2008, 1:42 PM
b/c no one's ever told them no before and meant it.
M15TER P1NK

Apr 14, 2008, 1:48 PM
its because we live in a country run by RICH WHITE PEOPLE...
MizzSprint

Apr 14, 2008, 1:49 PM
When you give too much lead way people try to run with it. Honestly you should have never told her she was able to upgrade two weeks before the date.
bfs1985

Apr 14, 2008, 1:52 PM
I know...but she was like, I have upgraded early before....blah blah blah blah....
liquidfire

Apr 14, 2008, 1:56 PM
give them an inch and they will take your soul 😈
lscarb85

Apr 14, 2008, 2:31 PM
they all say that...if u tell them no to somthing they whine and complain that someone else let them do it before...well houw bout this...i'm not that someone else, and this is now! aned the more u comtinue so ask and no matter how u work the answer is still no!
ajstrong

Apr 14, 2008, 2:31 PM
thank you, reverend Wright.
golem22

Apr 14, 2008, 1:57 PM
thats why i love sprint, as far as i know there is no way to upgrade early. Simply stated the computer wont allow it.
traegon

Apr 14, 2008, 11:57 PM
😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.