Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

Danger 13....

BigShowJB

Apr 8, 2008, 10:28 AM
IS YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY STUCK OR SOMETHING?
BECAUSE ALL CAPS IS VERY ANNOYING!!!! PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!!!
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 2:03 PM
😳 I SAY CRY ME A RIVER WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UR WAT 10? GET OVER IT
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 2:05 PM
MAYBE U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SIZE OR SOMETHING?....MINE ARE BIGGER THEN URS ? RELAX
attwork

Apr 8, 2008, 2:38 PM
🙄

Caps are annoying....stop it please.
johnnyslick

Apr 8, 2008, 2:46 PM
UR MOM SI TEH CAPS TAHT MENS UR MOM IS ANNOYING LOLOL I GOTS U

Caps are but one element of Danger13's supreme awesomeness. The name, for example. What happened to Danger1 through Danger12? Perhaps "Danger13" is the name of a character from a Japanese anime cartoon that features a lot of yelling and streaky backgrounds. Whatever it is, it reeks of awesome.
attwork

Apr 8, 2008, 2:49 PM
Anime FTL...

😉
BigShowJB

Apr 8, 2008, 3:03 PM
attwork said:
Anime FTL...

😉

attwork ftw on that one
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 3:48 PM
😁 VERY NICE HOWD U GUESS LOL NO IT JUST MAKES IT BOLD DIDNT KNOW PEOPLE COMPLAIN SO MUCH FROM READING CAPITAL LETTERS......( SMH ) SAD
johnnyslick

Apr 8, 2008, 9:59 PM
Okay, the guy actually said that his caps lock "MAKES IT BOLD". I can't argue with that.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bolde »
johnnyslick

Apr 8, 2008, 2:20 PM
Lol u ten I can has cheezburger?
Tmo Slave

Apr 8, 2008, 4:06 PM
Ur Caplock haz flavor
Tmo Slave

Apr 8, 2008, 4:05 PM
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! 😛
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 5:07 PM
LOL GOOD LOOKIN OUT TMO
attwork

Apr 8, 2008, 5:10 PM
All the internetz lingo is clogging up my tubez... 😎
justiN0six

Apr 8, 2008, 5:40 PM
i eat capslock for breakfast. 😲

Cruise control for teh butthole
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 7:38 PM
K COME ON BRO WITH A GOOFY LOOKIN PICTURE LIKE THAT U REALLY SHOULDNT TALK SH** I MEAN SERIOUSLY UR LIKE THE 40 YR OLD VIRGINS LIL BROTHER FOLLOWING IN BIG BROS FOOTSTEPS AND U CLAIMING YOU EAT STUFF THAT COMES OUT OF A BUTTHOLE CANT HELP YOUR ALREADY DAMAGED IMAGE
Tmo Slave

Apr 8, 2008, 8:00 PM
Dude seriously all your doing is causing drama on these forums and we get enough of that from customers. For the sake of everyones sanity turn off caps lock, use your period button and stop insulting people.
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 8:07 PM
IM JUST SAYIN PEOPLE WHINE TO MUCH IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT WHY BE IN SALES? AND WHO THE HELL IS WORRIED ABOUT PERFECT SPELLIN WRITING AND PUNCTUATION IN A CHAT?....SERIOUSLY SAD
Tmo Slave

Apr 8, 2008, 8:19 PM
Well obviously most of the people on here care about proper sentence structure and spelling. Seeing as there is a whole thread about your horrid posting.

People post on shop talk to vent about dealing with customers and their stupidity. Last thing they want to do is to have some immature forum troll posting in all caps and causeing drama.
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 8:34 PM
the only people causing drama is you guys so u droppin it or still startin ****
Tmo Slave

Apr 8, 2008, 8:38 PM
WOW! You can turn caps lock off. This is a step in the right direction.
DANGER13

Apr 8, 2008, 9:51 PM
WOW UR GAY AND ADMITTING IT WILL BE UR FIRST STEP 😁
johnnyslick

Apr 9, 2008, 9:42 AM
UR MOMS GAY LOLOLOL I GOTS U I SAYED GAY
aavera

Apr 8, 2008, 8:28 PM
it's a FORUM not a chatroom. If you wish to act like you are in a chatroom, please go find one and post there.

Secondly, the complete lack of grammar and spelling is just plain annoying and makes you look like you are uneducated. The way you type has nothing to do with anyone's job in sales.

No one is asking you to do anything drastic, all they are asking is that you move your left pinky 1/82 of an inch over to the caps lock key and shut it off, and use the spell check. If you choose not to do these things, don't get all butt hurt when you get flamed.
Butthead007

Apr 8, 2008, 8:18 PM
Yep, he is annoying. Reading his caps posts and tenuous grasp of the English language is turning me into a huge fan of forced sterilization.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.