Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Stupid People...

ImmixGuy

Apr 5, 2008, 4:36 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed when a customer walks in and asks for a phone, lets say a blackberry. When you show them a blackberry, they go 'No, thats not that blackberry, the other black berry....' and it turns out they were talking about like a Treo 680..

I know it sounds like a rediculous rant, but I constantly get it...

Blackberries arent blackberries - apparently all PDA phones are blackberries...

Razrs arent razrs - all thinnish camera phones are razrz...

Walkmans - ANY phone, no matter the company, that has an MP3 player in it...

Whats worse is, when you bring them the product they are asking for, they yell at you because its wrong...and when you tell them (politely) that they're wrong, the yell and get pissed and say y...
(continues)
MizzSprint

Apr 5, 2008, 4:38 PM
Also Don't forget, all flip up or slide up phones with QWERTY keyboards are Sidekicks or an Envy.
ImmixGuy

Apr 5, 2008, 4:39 PM
Right!
MizzSprint

Apr 5, 2008, 4:42 PM
I personally hate when they ask me the difference between a Blackberry and a regular phone or something. All they know is they want something that'll help make them look important.
ImmixGuy

Apr 5, 2008, 4:44 PM
exactly...

excuse me...whats the difference between a blackberry and a motorola v505.

Well for starters: THERES A F***ING KEYBOARD ON IT!!!!!!!!
hereticcavi

Apr 5, 2008, 4:45 PM
MizzSprint said:
I personally hate when they ask me the difference between a Blackberry and a regular phone or something. All they know is they want something that'll help make them look important.

agreed.... also when the 14 year old girl walks in with daddy and wants the blackberry......."YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU WANT IT BUT YOU MUST HAVE IT"
were all just victims in a perfect world
MizzSprint

Apr 5, 2008, 4:51 PM
I had a girl beg her mom whine and cry about getting the Blackberry 8830 when it first came out. She had her upgrade for about 3 months and pressured her mom to pay full price for the Blackberry all because some popular girl at school had it and it was the thing to have.

I've had it for the day! I JUST SEEN A 10 YEAR OLD WALK INTO MY STORE WITH A TREO 755! WOW!!!
ImmixGuy

Apr 5, 2008, 4:53 PM
WTF?! What the hell does a 10yr old need a 755 for?
MizzSprint

Apr 5, 2008, 5:09 PM
Exactly

propably to check his Myspace.
oguruma

Apr 6, 2008, 10:07 AM
Wow. I remember when I was 10, it was a good christmas if I got the Power Rangers action figure I wanted.... Now, it's like parents just hand their kids $400+ phones like it's no big deal.
ImmixGuy

Apr 6, 2008, 11:04 AM
I know. Dude, when I got optimus prime for christmas back in '86 - I was smiling. now, if a 10 year old doesnt get a dodge caliber for christmas, hes f'n cryin.

yes, thats a true story. the parents did go buy the car for him so he has it when he turns 16. WTF IS THAT!
jcoberg10

Apr 5, 2008, 10:30 PM
The newest one is all touch screen phones are iphones! 🙄
ImmixGuy

Apr 6, 2008, 11:06 AM
LOL - the only 'Touch Screen' we have at the momet are the Treo 680 + the Razr 2 w/ touch mp3 controls. If they call the razr an I phone, Im whippin gthe demo at their head..
oguruma

Apr 6, 2008, 7:34 PM
Funny story, I was describing that phone to a customer and I was talking about how it has a touch sensitve screen for the media controls. The customer asked "Oh, so it's kind alike the iPhone then?"
chiQkiLLaH

Apr 6, 2008, 9:52 AM
Yeah right..they really know what you're talking about..Stupid. Ignorance is not an excuse..coz they we're not born yesterday.

👀
+Peace+

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.