Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 46 replies

TELESALES AS TRANSFER DEPT!!!.

lheen110303

Apr 3, 2008, 8:56 AM
๐Ÿ˜Ž you know what hates me a lot... be a channel and a dierctory assistant of other departments!! what you thing guys.... Hows you quota if you have a lot of transfer calls and you're a telesales agent... WHAT YA THINK GUYS!!!
oguruma

Apr 3, 2008, 8:59 AM
what are you talking about?
lheen110303

Apr 3, 2008, 9:02 AM
IM TALIKING ABOUT MY STATS EVERY DAY!!! HAVE U EXPERIENCE BEING A TRANSFER DEPT. AND YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CLOSE A SALE EVERY CALL COZ UR TELESALES!!! UNDERSTAND?
oguruma

Apr 3, 2008, 9:04 AM
So......... You suck at your job? Is that what you are getting at?
lheen110303

Apr 3, 2008, 9:06 AM
NO IM NOT... ACTUALLY IM ENJOYING IT! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคญ !! BE IN MY PLACE...
Christine Evans

Apr 3, 2008, 10:03 AM
What department are you from oguruma?
DiosaFeVer

Apr 4, 2008, 10:00 AM
hai mga bakla ๐Ÿ˜›
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 10:10 AM
Sira! Punta ka sa lounge para dun tayo mag-usap.
Christine Evans

Apr 3, 2008, 9:02 AM
I think she's referring to customers who call Sprint, press the wrong button and instead of being put through tech support or care, got through telesales instead.

Then the customer would say, "Can you transfer me to Technical Support? Or can you transfer me to Billings? I wanna pay my bill."
DiosaFeVer

Apr 4, 2008, 6:59 AM
you dont know that wher are you from oguruma... unique name though.... ๐Ÿ™„
Christine Evans

Apr 3, 2008, 9:00 AM
That's ABSOLUTELY true. Our company expects us to convert our calls to sales. They say it isn't about making a sale but "losing" one. People call telesales because they are interested on something. If the call wasn't converted its not "I wasn't able to make a sale" but "I lost a sale". Well, I understand that. If all the calls get screened first and every custie who wants to upgrade or add a new line then probably that's the time they can demand high TUC's from us.
lheen110303

Apr 3, 2008, 9:05 AM
HOWEVER.... WE CANT CONTROL THE CALLS COMING IN RIGHT? SO BASICALLY WHAT WE CAN DO IS TO BE A TRANSFER DEPT. ..WAIT... I HAVE A CALL.... DAMN.... I WAS JUST SAYING... STUPID TRANSFER CALLS... I JUST GOT ONE RIGHT NOW!!!
Seribus

Apr 3, 2008, 11:44 AM
I dont understand a damn word you are trying to say....lern 2 tipe!!!!
OfAMightDivine

Apr 3, 2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah, that gave me a headache trying to figure out that the hell he was trying to say.
custservguru

Apr 3, 2008, 12:29 PM
I'm a bit confused too. Who is this person and what are they complaining about?
dualitycomplex

Apr 3, 2008, 9:00 PM
here's what i have to say about telesales to all customer service reps who have ever transfered me there for whatever reason.

I called customer service because i am busy with other customers, the customer i am about to put on the phone with you is a customer who could perform these same actions with you over the phone had they called you from home, they came to my store to ask questions about said changes they are about to make, I am very busy at the current moment and it would be unfair to the customer to make them wait until i am done doing what i am doing to service them. So i called you, got them to the operator (you) so they could put these changes into effect themsevles do not be an ass and transfer me to telesales because i am bo...
(continues)
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 6:12 AM
See? We here on telesales get customers who weren't supposed to be transfered to us. Then, what are we to do? Transfer them back to the right department of course...and say good bye to our TUCs. How are we supposed to troubleshoot? We don't have the system AND the training to do that.
DiosaFeVer

Apr 4, 2008, 7:01 AM
gosh tin your so serious relax
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 7:49 AM
You know me? Who are you?
lheen110303

Apr 4, 2008, 6:56 AM
LEARN TO SPELL... i know how to type...
attwork

Apr 4, 2008, 10:59 AM
Obviously you didn't "get" the joke he was trying to make....Another reason why outsourcing is a horrible idea. ๐Ÿ™„
sidbisyo

Apr 4, 2008, 7:52 AM
i think what seribus was getting at when he said learn to type is your over abuse of the caps lock key. a little subtlety in expounding your virtous wont hurt.

also, learn to construct sentences so whenever we read your post it does not give us a damned migrane. ๐Ÿ˜‰
lheen110303

Apr 4, 2008, 7:56 AM
wlang basagna ng trip!!
OfAMightDivine

Apr 4, 2008, 11:12 AM
Your mom?

I think?

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
attwork

Apr 4, 2008, 10:55 AM
lheen110303 said:
๐Ÿ˜Ž you know what hates me a lot...?

The english language...?

Seriously tho, are you an outsourced agent from a different country or something? If not, shame on your highschool english teacher.... ๐Ÿคจ
oguruma

Apr 4, 2008, 11:31 AM
Well, he works at a call center. And unless he's the GM, he's obviously not that well educated, or he'd have a better job ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 12:30 PM
First of all, he is a "she".

Second, I think there's no need to criticize her that much.
sidbisyo

Apr 4, 2008, 1:07 PM
she started it and totally brought this upon herself..

I think.. ๐Ÿ˜
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 2:39 PM
No. I don't think so. Would you deliberately start a thread wherein you'd be flamed?
sidbisyo

Apr 4, 2008, 2:56 PM
No, no one obviously does that.

unless ofcorse they type with all caps and they're sentence construction skill... well, leaves something to be improved on, thats when youre asking for it.
sidbisyo

Apr 4, 2008, 2:59 PM
c'mon tin.. read the thread again.

"the one that hates me most" and "what ya think guys"

maybe she's that Bb pilipinas winner mingling w/ us here in phonescoop. hmmm.. ๐Ÿ˜
Christine Evans

Apr 13, 2008, 7:31 AM
You called me Tin! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Not a lot of people call me that here on phonescoop.
sidbisyo

Apr 13, 2008, 8:13 AM
well....... i've got a cousin and a few friends named christina, and they let me call them tin-tin. ๐Ÿ˜ so i figured your name being christine and all.. hek. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Christine Evans

Apr 13, 2008, 1:42 PM
Well, I was just sort of...surprised. My colleagues here actually calls me Tin. They rarely all me Christine.
attwork

Apr 4, 2008, 12:36 PM
oguruma said:
Well, he works at a call center. And unless he's the GM, he's obviously not that well educated, or he'd have a better job ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not saying I'm the most educated person, but I work at a call center....I'm Definitely not a GM.....

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oh no's!! Is I a moron?!? ๐Ÿ‘€
lheen110303

Apr 4, 2008, 11:58 AM
how dare you!!! i know how to construct a sentence!! its just a way of expressing myself not that very formal... and why do you even care!!! mind your own business scratch your own galis!!!
attwork

Apr 4, 2008, 12:23 PM
lheen110303 said:
how dare you!!! i know how to construct a sentence!! its just a way of expressing myself not that very formal... and why do you even care!!! mind your own business scratch your own galis!!!

Sorry, but maybe you shouldn't post such nonsense on a public forum, then tell people to mind their own business....And I don't really care, I'm just bored....And when I get bored I like to point out others flaws (because I have none of my own, of course). ๐Ÿ˜›
OfAMightDivine

Apr 4, 2008, 12:33 PM
Sorry, but maybe you shouldn't post such nonsense on a public forum, then tell people to mind their own business....And I don't really care, I'm just bored....And when I get bored I like to point out others flaws (because I have none of my own, of course). ๐Ÿ˜›

Well, actually... when you use an ellipse (...) you're not supposed to begin the next sentence immediately.

You used "own business....And I" and "bored....And when". How it should have been was "bored.... and when" and also "bored.... and when"

So there!

PS. I'm bored, too =(
Christine Evans

Apr 4, 2008, 12:35 PM
๐Ÿ˜›
attwork

Apr 4, 2008, 12:41 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah, yeah...

...I'm not a grammar nazi, I just like to be able to understand what I'm reading. ๐Ÿ˜‰
OfAMightDivine

Apr 4, 2008, 12:46 PM
I know. I just like being a jerk. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
OfAMightDivine

Apr 4, 2008, 12:00 PM
I'm the grammar/spelling freak in this forum. Please step off, and let me do my work! I can't effectively do my job if you run interference each time.

๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜‰
lheen110303

Apr 4, 2008, 12:02 PM
LOL ๐Ÿคฃ
attwork

Apr 4, 2008, 12:20 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sorry, sir.... ๐Ÿคฃ
player1

Apr 13, 2008, 2:36 PM
I think that proof reading may be in order here.
SprintSBA

Apr 13, 2008, 10:30 PM
Actually, I think it is more a matter of KNOWING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ๐Ÿ˜ก
Christine Evans

Apr 17, 2008, 1:13 PM
My phone rang and I picked it up. I said my opening spill. Then...

"This is ____ from Customer Care department. Is there any possibility you can transfer me over to Finance Department?"

Do I look like someone from Transfer department? Do I look like an operator? well, maybe she doesn't know what I look like but still, we're in telesales. Aren't people from Care suppose to have full outdial list of every existing department there is?

Gosh! She just ruined my unit conversion and I'm already struggling as it is. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.