Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

What part of "Call from a different phone" don't you ****ing understand?!

chocolateman85006

Apr 2, 2008, 12:03 PM
She wanted a different make and model after having so many N75, but couldn't verify the account (I'm an at&t warranty rep, for those that don't know.) I was willing to help her, but she wouldn't help me help her.

M: Me
C: Cranky Btich

M: "I need you to take the battery ouf your phone."
C: "I'm on the phone"
M: "I apologize, ma'am; but you do need to be on a different phone"
C: "I've been dealing with this for an hour! Why didn't the first person tell me that?"
M: "It says so on the recording, ma'am".

That's only a part of what happened. She was a total bitch! I hope the next person gives her the same make and model! I'm a dick, huh? 👿
dualitycomplex

Apr 2, 2008, 1:02 PM
haha i had a cranky one yesterday come into my store with a defective phone and since i work indirect i have to have them mailed out through the warrenty department, and there was the slightest hint of water damage on the phone just like a couple pink flecks just enough to sketch me out on wheather the custie would be charged for sending in a water damaged phone so i asked her to go visit the corperate store that is a hop skip and jump away from me and have the tech look at the phone and see if she would be willing to warrenty it out. i got the "thanks for nothing" bit, well i could have possibly gotten the phone to go through on warrenty if i explained it very well to the rep, but the tech is a total battle troll of a woman with no idea o...
(continues)
chocolateman85006

Apr 2, 2008, 5:19 PM
Me too, brotha!
justiN0six

Apr 2, 2008, 5:27 PM
Sounds about like every other XBM call. That's why I'm in sales now 😁
chocolateman85006

Apr 2, 2008, 5:35 PM
I wanna work in the store so I can be like, "Call warranty!".
attwork

Apr 3, 2008, 10:46 AM
chocolateman85006 said:
I'm a dick, huh? 👿

🤣

No...

You should have sent her a seed stock for a razr....

....then you'd be a dick.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.