Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

on past dues and payment arrangments...

sidbisyo

Mar 27, 2008, 1:03 PM
Somewhere on this forum we've heard of the usual cust asking how much they're past due is and flipping out when you tell them they cant pay 20% of the past due still restore service.

well, this cust was kinda unique..

me- thanks for calling spring finance how can i help you..

cust- hi, this is ( mr. cheapo)the acct is under ________ and heres the pw.. how much would be the minimum ammount that "I" need to pay to restore service.

me- (checks and state accts past due)

cust- oh yeah, i totally forgot about that.. listen, my moms going to pay this tommorow, is there anyway you can restore services today..

this totally blew me off, he just asked at the beggining how much "He" needs to pay. giving me the impression he is goi...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Mar 27, 2008, 1:27 PM
I love those types. "Can I pay $25 of my $1000 balance and have the service turned back on, and pay the rest in 2 months?"

I love to say to them "You sure can pay $25 on the balance. They service will then be restored..... after we receive ALL the Past Due balance.
phatbasstard

Mar 27, 2008, 2:46 PM
Me: ok sir you have been approved with a $500 deposit
Customer:can that be put on my bill? 😳 🤣
Sphcc01

Mar 28, 2008, 1:24 PM
next time you have to say ' if you make a partial payment your gonna have a partial service hahaha!!! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.