Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

Getting old ???

techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 2:54 PM
All this fighting and complaining is getting old yes? I think so.
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:00 PM
Why would three people talking about a differnt subject be prone to some smart a**.
It' blows my mind if you will. But you know what I like the fact three people can have a talk without fighting... So to those talking thank you, thank you so much.
cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:01 PM
Your welcome
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:02 PM
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😎
MizzSprint

Mar 26, 2008, 3:04 PM
You know, It's very funny you say that.Weren't you the one that initiated the name calling thread. MY GOSH! I think you did!!!!
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:04 PM
see and the child comes out to play
MizzSprint

Mar 26, 2008, 3:06 PM
Lol!!! I'm the child LMAO! Just dig yourself deeper. You're pathetic/
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:10 PM
dig dig i cant i dont have arms dumba** i use a computer so there! i have to talk into the computer if you must know so my grammar is not my fault its the computer. and one more thing get off my as* lady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my arms blew off on the USS COLE !b*tch
cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:13 PM
Aww come on man shouldnt we just forgive and forget this has gone on for a couple days now
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:17 PM
ur right and i tried but come on I dont have arms well hands but beside the point thats it the last straw... I talk faster than the comp can wright. so leave me be if you wanna make fun then go ahead but I bet you anything in this world I'm a better person not cause i dont have arms but becouse i do the job that they do with two hands and still screw it up
MizzSprint

Mar 26, 2008, 3:43 PM
Oh Please!

You have no arms I'm sorry I didn't know that, but it didn't stop you from your first post. So in that case take responsibility, the fingers you wrote that nonsense with are the ones that got you into this! I don't feel bad for you, know why? because now all of a sudden you want me to be sympathetic because you're using your disability as an excuse.

Let me also mention that I'm truely disgusted by that!

Side-note not having any arms is a bad excuse for using capitalization errors.*

Another thing...
I'm not a coldhearted person, but someone has to understand where I'm coming from.
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:51 PM
OK you know what ... here ya go if you cant seem to shut up then here... no my hands are no excuse why cause i have custody of my daughter which i raise quite well by myself then the fact that you say I'm not sorry for you ...well i never asked you to be did I ..no i didn't so then once again i was talking to some one else not you but you ( dingbat) stuck your nose in my stuff again. but I'm so tired of playing your game. go the hell away leave me be i never asked anybody here for anything now did i NO! NOW LADY LEAVE ME BE what is said is done go the hell away
MizzSprint

Mar 26, 2008, 3:53 PM
Funny you said I stuck my nose in your business. When if you would 🤤 have minded yours in the first place we would be here would we?
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:53 PM
also you have to be kidding all this is because you want someone to know where your coming from find here "i do" there shut up will you
cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:05 PM
ok just out of curiosity whats your side of the story i already got techknowitall's.
MizzSprint

Mar 26, 2008, 3:29 PM
Long story short Saturday myself and allmightdivine had an 6 hour debate about CSR VS SR. Like adults we closed it off pleasently, wished each other well and went on with our weekend.

Tuesday, I came in checked the forum and I discover Tech bashing me and name calling(which is very childish by the way). Allmightydivine informed him that it wasn't as serious. We were bored at work trying to get through the long boring day. That was a mistake, because allmighty took up for me Tech assumed the guy was my boyfriend( yet again childish!

I find it hilarious that he think he's the victim. Before Tuesday I didn't even know this character even existed, and he's the one that initiated all of this NONSENSE he brought the attention on himself. ...
(continues)
cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:31 PM
ok i was just curious i kept seeing the dingbat post pop up alot
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:39 PM
where were we ahhh yes the getting old stuff lets just drop this whole dam* thing its done mizzsprint doesnt like me i dont like her there its done now lets get on with our lives
cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:41 PM
i wanted to here her story
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:42 PM
no thats fine i hope you dont think i was saying you. or meaning you
justiN0six

Mar 26, 2008, 3:56 PM
I don't know where you've been or how long you've been in the industry, but most people use this forum to vent. It's not complaining, it's healthy.
techknowitall

Mar 26, 2008, 3:56 PM
fair enough 😁
cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:57 PM
Lol
aavera

Mar 26, 2008, 9:23 PM
I have seen your posts, and you even tried to pick a fight with me here

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Stop egging it on and let it die. There is no reason for you to create post after post about the animosity that you helped create. (By no means am I backing what the person you have been arguing with or agreeing with what she has to say) All you are doing is pushing peoples buttons and acting like an ass. No one wants people trolling these forums acting like this. We all work in a very stressful enviroment, weither we are in a call center or a retail location. I am not trying to, nor will, I argue with you Arguing over the internet is as effective as trying to nail jello to a tree. I am respectfully ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.