Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 51 replies

How come

MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 2:49 PM
People on this forum seem to think they know everything? I'm tired of people saying things about others bashing them in some sort. One guy on this forum had the nerve to say "Some store reps don't understand anything more than 3 syllables." Like serious what makes u better than anyone else? Because we all work in the same industry as u you're not better than the next guy because your pay is a little better. It's awful that people get over the net and become brave souls, I'm sure you wouldn't go into a store and say that to a reps face. Don't judge me or anybody else. Everyone that works in my store has a Bachelors or working on it so please don't judge me based upon my work title it's bad enough retail reps are judged by the customers alone...
(continues)
sprintsup101

Mar 22, 2008, 2:55 PM
ok...this is where i cry for you ๐Ÿคญ and apologize.... the situation is that in the departments we are in we get phone calls from store reps as yourself probably really knowledgeable elsewhere but no so much at their job and if you are forgive me i'm sorry about that too...but there is a point where a large quanity of the store reps miseducate the custie b/c they dont want to hear it or they just tell them to call in so it makes their job easier...what is said in these forums may not be directed straight towards you...but for the store reps they receive abuse themselves b/c of miseducation care gives or collections gives....or whatever dept told them whatever...so to sum it all up... this is a neverending circle of $hit.....WELCOME TO CU...
(continues)
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:05 PM
I actually am one of the reps that explains everything down to the penny. If a customer is going to be charged for an upgrade fee I tell them why usually on their own they're usually like well " i'LL CALL THEM" you know why? It's because up until now they were used to calling in complaining until they got their way. I found out that soon they're going to track the customers who call in to get the upgrade fees waived and use it against the rep. So that means all those reps who are actually telling people to call CS to get it waived won't get paid for their CSAT pay which is supposed to goin into action in May. So this should be cake for myself and those who know that the customer has to pay that fee. My main point of this post was for the ign...
(continues)
techknowitall

Mar 23, 2008, 2:19 PM
lady go get a life ..... so your are trying to tell all of us that you have never made a mistake as a rep BS you two face lying dingbat....ive done this job for some time ( yrs not months) ive made mistakes just cause they change kms all the time its to hard to be perfect but hay what the h#ll you can so why not the rest of us go get a life quit your job and move to the phillipines at least you have a reason to lie!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 2:47 PM
WHOOT! WHOOT! LMAO. right one techy!
techknowitall

Mar 23, 2008, 2:49 PM
oh i got it " ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST " ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... DINGBAT
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 2:50 PM
OMG! TOO FUNNY! I'm glad you're in my center!
Chaos

Mar 22, 2008, 2:57 PM
Its not that serious. Take a deep breath, walk away from the keyboard and monitor.
sprintsup101

Mar 22, 2008, 2:59 PM
๐Ÿ˜Ž I'm cool now... i just had a store rep escalate a call....so this topic is a little touchy....but i am copacetic now... ๐Ÿ™‚
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:15 PM
It's definately not that serious I'm tripped off the fact that some people say things on here they wouldn't have the cojones to say in person to a store rep or CSR rep. ๐Ÿ˜
Chaos

Mar 22, 2008, 3:33 PM
Why does that bother you though? People are opinionated no matter where you go.
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:42 PM
It doesn't really bother me because I know I do my job,what actually rubs me the wrong way is people who justifies ignorance and claim them as jokes or whatever, I know we live in a world full of it but I'm going to have my say. Plus my day is going by pretty slow i'm killing time.
woodywoody500

Mar 23, 2008, 4:53 AM
you should have my night. the closest person i can talk to is about 200 feet away from me and its not a good idea to yell back and forth at a call center. its been like this all night and last night and tomorrow night as well. ow well half hour to go.
techknowitall

Mar 23, 2008, 3:55 PM
well then i have cojones so with saying that ....you are a DINGBAT you have to be kidding that you of all people think you can come on a public place run your mouth a not offend people. people that try to do this job then your dumber than you type. what store do you work at cause i will call or "fly to were your at to call you a dingbat to your face DINGBAT DINGBAT DINGBAT DINGBAT DINGBAT !!!!!!!
ralph_on_me

Mar 22, 2008, 3:01 PM
A lot of people are just venting. Sometimes I say things to start fights just cus I'm bored. They call this flaming, but I try not to make things personal. Sometimes words sting, and you've just gotta stick your tongue to your cheek and trudge along.

I don't even know you, but your willingness to speak your mind is a good quality.
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 3:03 PM
Some people on these forums can't take a joke? I'm sure this person who made this post (being a store rep) did read the part I said about CSR's. (yet again, they are not complaining that I said anything bad about a CSR, just the store agents...how odd...) For those who have no idea what's going on... here's a brief synopsis of the situation using quotes.

For you all that want the full episode, please visit here = https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?f m=m&ff=17&fi=1646684

Chaos said:
The word 'hypocritical' might've been easier. Not cutting anybody, I stand by my previous post. But the one word answer would have made it easier.

OfAMightDivine said:
The reason I didn't use
(continues)
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:07 PM
Guess what your joke was very dry sorry if it's my humor that didn't find urs funny. Also like I said who are u to make comments about anybody in any position?
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 3:19 PM
MizzSprint said:
Guess what your joke was very dry sorry if it's my humor that didn't find urs funny. Also like I said who are u to make comments about anybody in any position?

Are you serious? Did YOU just make a comment about my post... then ask me who I am to make comments to anybody?

Are you for real right now?
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:26 PM
I'm as real as ur joke.

Like seriously I'm done typing to u because I'm tired of typing. Like I said who r u to make comments like " Store reps don't understand this or CSR's would think it's something at a zoo" All I can say is speak for urself not others ๐Ÿ˜‰
liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 3:29 PM
ok now e-thugs. diz isnt boot moblie. put down the gats and hug it out ๐Ÿ˜‰
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:31 PM
Boost Mobile lol by the way " Where u at?"
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 3:35 PM
MizzSprint said:
I'm as real as ur joke.

Jeeze. If you're going to quote me, you can AT LEAST use the CORRECT quote.

Here it is for you.

OfAMightDivine said:
"The reason I didn't use the word 'hypocritical' is because most store reps can't communicate using words more than 3 syllables. The really funny thing is though all the CSR's that are reading this part of the post, I bet more than 70% of them are thinking that hypocritical might be something they see when they go to the zoo."

Besides, who the funk said I spoke for everyone? I never remembered typing that at all. Seriously, I poured over all the comments that I had done for the last 2 months. None of them held any typing, wording, or statem...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 3:37 PM
Sorry for using words more than 3 syllables long. ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:01 PM
Like I said speak for urself stickman!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Why don't u go smoke a carton of ciggs
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 4:15 PM
There you go with assuming, and name calling. How childish! "Stickman"? Was that a boss in one of the later Megaman games? Or are you implying that I'm a stick?

You're also implying that I smoke. (I don't)

Really, I think you need to work on your forward thinking skills. Think on what you want to say. If you don't give me things to gripe about, then I can't. Makes sense, right? Oh wait...

Maybe you would like this time to let our loyal readers know why you haven't used any words yet more than 3 syllables, except for 'definately', which, you spelled wrong (it's definitely).

Also, I thought you said you were tired of typing to me
MizzSprint said:
I'm as real as ur joke.

Like seriously I'm done typing to u be
(continues)
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:57 PM
lol ur officially a rap scal li on 4 this 1 ๐Ÿ˜‰ I usually don't prove anything 2 anyone but really I can see the humor.
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:59 PM
Oh yeah and stickman means ur uptight.
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 12:35 PM
Too freaking funny. Referring to both comments about csr reps and store reps. Funny!
spazeying

Mar 23, 2008, 12:41 PM
Why is it funny. Is it because you are one of those agent who doesn't care about the customers needs and just want to make the money?
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 1:02 PM
HUH? what on earth are you talking about? Who said anything about making money? Thanks, but I get paid hourly, my wages are not based on sales. I am a csr rep. I am there for the customer. This whole forum was started over OfAmightDevine's comment to MizzSprint regarding her venting on my Forum about store reps. I laugh because I have a sense of humor. try reading a little more to get an idea what this is about.
spazeying

Mar 23, 2008, 1:05 PM
Well, my apology. I admit when I'm wrong. But there are store reps who really just want to seel and not care about the customers needs.
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 3:50 PM
LOL

UR funny
That was way lame! Was that the only comeback u had? U actually went and searched online lmao

Really some people need to get the broomsticks out and laugh at life theirselves.

Oh yeah I don't smoke those things are bad 4 u
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 3:52 PM
"Get the broomsticks out"

HUH? ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคจ

What are you doing with broomsticks? Whatever it is, I bet it's not healthy, nor appropriate for the work environment.
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:37 PM
You tell me, I think you would know better than I.
sprintsup101

Mar 22, 2008, 3:10 PM
I know i kind of tripped out earlier but in all reality the truth is that people are human and they all make mistakes whether it be a store rep or a csr.... and there is idiots in both departments....
rjsumthin

Mar 22, 2008, 4:17 PM
First and foremost I am typing this from a blackberry pearl so excuse any typos.

The people on this forum have the right to talk about, in whatever way they feel is best to express their opinion, anyone. Please do not come in an online forum and complain about people complaining. Its down right ignorant.

I work for customer care. I will tell you right now when someone from a retail store calls in I immediately cross my fingers for some sort of competence. Not to say they are probably doing the same thing.

As far as what gives me the right? Well first of all free speech. Secondly experience. Thirdly my expertise, never made less than a leading score on any of my calls in 2 years. So yeah, I know I'm better than some of the ...
(continues)
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 4:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! T...
(continues)
rjsumthin

Mar 22, 2008, 4:24 PM
My question is... Based on my post, who here should I give three cheers to?
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 4:28 PM
Give the cheers to the first agent (store or Care) that has had something retarded said to them by a store rep (or Care rep if you're a store agent) and then turned around, and had the same retarded statement or question asked to them by a co-worker.

The only stipulation would be those who can have a conversation using words with more than 3 syllables, and those who can turn doorknobs correctly are the only people who qualify.
techknowitall

Mar 23, 2008, 3:49 PM
i dont care im a csr i f####n love this
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:36 PM
The people on this forum have the right to talk about, in whatever way they feel is best to express their opinion, anyone. Please do not come in an online forum and complain about people complaining. Its down right ignorant

Absolutely, everyone has their own opinion. But ur ignorant for calling me ignorant for complaining about someone elses ignorance.
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:40 PM
Can I add an LOL to mt last post. I guess that's me being silly. But Like u said everyone has a right to state opinions but when u become disrespectful than it's a different story don't cha think? hmmm
rjsumthin

Mar 22, 2008, 4:44 PM
And yes it can be construed as disrespectful, and I agree, never denied that. But your post wasn't about how it was disrespectful, even if that was your original intent you rambled into other things, and that my fair lady, is deadly. I'm the king of rambling off subject!
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:47 PM
WELL I SAY IT NOW IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL!!!
rjsumthin

Mar 22, 2008, 4:42 PM
While I applaud your effort to be as witty as some of the reps here I must say your skills need some improvement.

First and foremost

"its downright ignorant"

And

"you are ignorant" are very VERY different statements. Grammar class has obviously done you no good in your life.

I respect your opinion on peoples opinion, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy in it all, no more no less, and responded to your questions in your original post. So please take your useless statement about my "ignorance" elsewhere
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 4:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! T...
(continues)
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:43 PM
Lighten up
OfAMightDivine

Mar 22, 2008, 4:46 PM
MizzSprint said:
People on this forum seem to think they know everything? I'm tired of people saying things about others bashing them in some sort. One guy on this forum had the nerve to say "Some store reps don't understand anything more than 3 syllables." Like serious what makes u better than anyone else? Because we all work in the same industry as u you're not better than the next guy because your pay is a little better. It's awful that people get over the net and become brave souls, I'm sure you wouldn't go into a store and say that to a reps face. Don't judge me or anybody else. Everyone that works in my store has a Bachelors or working on it so please don't judge me based upon my work title it's bad enough retail r
(continues)
MizzSprint

Mar 22, 2008, 4:45 PM
What a waste! why work 4 a wireless company? I think ur profession should be a teacher. Ever thought of it?
rjsumthin

Mar 22, 2008, 4:47 PM
Yeah that's why I'm aiming to be a trainer! I hate kids couldn't be a real teacher! Lol
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 12:56 PM
I find this funny this all started with my forum "Do they give jobs to just anyone at Sprint stores?" And boy did I hit a nerve.

People, people, I was venting. I had had my final straw of the day with ignorance and wanted to vent. Yes, I should have been more specific to not imply this meant every rep. Yes, my subject title implied i was calling store reps stupid. If the forum was read, it also stated things that would be nice if the store reps would start doing or stop doing. Which did not imply stupidity. I don't deal with csr reps on the phone because I am one, but I do deal with store reps more that I care to,and due to experience and history with the ones I have spoke with, I do find a lot of people not doing their jobs or finding ...
(continues)
MizzSprint

Mar 25, 2008, 1:44 PM
RIGHT ON!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.