Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Got a call from the hood

sidbisyo

Mar 21, 2008, 2:13 PM
just got a call from the hood.. it was this girl going all gettho talking at me..

M=me
GG=gettho girl.

m-thanks for calling_____ this is sid how can i help you today?

gg- yeah, why ma phone got shut off? it just got cut on yesterday.

m- ๐Ÿ˜ข well let me check that for you ma'am.

(checked acct.. acct is new, w/ no payments applied yet. some bozo gave her a temp credit yesterday. general rule, new accts w/ no payments cant make any payment arrangments. cust is also over mins, she's only on the 700 mins plan w/ 3 lines she's already over minutes and has a $400 bill + she's over her spending limit ๐Ÿ˜ณ .)

gave all info to cust...

gg- (this where i got barraged by the getho talk what? im not over my limit. yow must be wacke...
(continues)
sprintsup101

Mar 21, 2008, 4:00 PM
just wanted to respond with this one i get calls like this all the time where i dont get half of what someone says just cuz they talk to fast and too ghetto i mean i am a lil ghetto myslef but dang! and i do escalations so its even better cuz if she started cussin at me as per kms i have the right to warn her three times and disconnect the call (only as a sup)so no problem there! ๐Ÿ˜
custservguru

Mar 21, 2008, 4:08 PM
ahhh the only thing good u sups get the ability to do that us agents would love to do! ever been cussed out in russian? i have. pretty funny stuff. had no idea what he was saying but people always emphasize on swear words.
i kept asking "sir? are u swearing at me?" i mean, cause if u are could u do it in english so i know what ur calling me?"
no thats funny. i got hung up on eventually when i wouldnt stop asking him to curse me out in english! hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ
sprintsup101

Mar 21, 2008, 4:13 PM
I had some russian guy call me one time askin for free txt messaging and i stated to him "sir we do not offer free txt" he said no i do not want it free i just want you to put it on my account and not bill me for it.... i was like sir if we dont bill you that is free....this went on for about 45 min...then he proceeded to say something that sounded like curse word i assume it was in russian and hung up so i never got to ask but it was amusing
dualitycomplex

Mar 21, 2008, 6:08 PM
i speak a little russian if you can kinda try and spell out what s/he said than i might be able to give a translation, the only thing is that most russian curse words do not transfer well to english, so if it does not have a direct translation, i'll give you the general idea of what he was saying.
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 11:09 AM
ya know its been so long so i couldnt tell ya what he said. but.. im positive he was cussing me out!. lol
justiN0six

Mar 21, 2008, 8:33 PM
Arguing, for russians, is like breathing. It's something that have to do, and do it without thinking. HARRRHGH ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Donna FireHammer

Mar 21, 2008, 7:39 PM
Looks like you got a call from the ghetto line!!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
i get that all the time and wonder how these people have a job and where???
based on the commercials and who they are catering to, can you imagine working customer service for them?!!?!? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคจ
popey

Mar 21, 2008, 11:36 PM
Are you referring to boost? Because if you are i can share a few stories about a boost call center i visited.
liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 11:12 AM
do they have the bloods on one side of the room and the crips on the other??
justiN0six

Mar 21, 2008, 8:32 PM
Did you ask her if she works for AT&T's customer care?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.