Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

SFDC

Chippewas86

Mar 19, 2008, 2:20 PM
Sales force is not fun. If i wanted to be a telemarketer i would go work in a call center, not a retail store.

Slippery Slope: All the reps in my store hate sales force,resulting in low store moral, which leads to a drop in sales, which results in lower commission checks(not that they are correct anyway), further resulting results in even lower store moral.

I agree that sales force is a good idea to reduce churn and improve add-on numbers, but i think that someone in a call center should be doing it. Get off my back about it and let me sell face to face!
Saint.Patrick

Mar 19, 2008, 2:29 PM
You do realize there is now a campaign for Add-A-Line and not just for handset upgrades? I secured 10 Add-A-Lines after doing 50 SFCs.
Chippewas86

Mar 19, 2008, 3:01 PM
Congratulations on your 10 add-a-lines!!

i do realize that it is now add-a-line leads along with upgrades. Unfortunately the people in our market are not so eager to add lines. It sucks. They usually just get annoyed that we are calling and trying to sell them something. I kind of don't blame them.
Sprintzorz

Mar 19, 2008, 3:37 PM
ha yea there is add-a-line leads but 1/2 of them i come across are wrong, when i look into the acct the subs are all maxed out, so how am i supposed to sell on that??? and the upgrades never actually show the # that qualifies, so you have to go into the acct and research every # to find out which one it is. i hate these calls with a passion, such a waste of time and effort
Chippewas86

Mar 19, 2008, 4:05 PM
Wow!!! My first post was so ridiculous as far as grammar goes.

Corrections:

by moral, i meant morale***

"further resulting results" should have been just "further resulting"

I should learn to proofread.

Sorry for being a grammatical moron.
chelsea5434

Mar 20, 2008, 1:27 PM
It's ok. 😁
Chippewas86

Mar 21, 2008, 9:49 AM
hey thanks! :-X

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.