Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Roid Rage...

TeamAzul

Mar 17, 2008, 8:49 PM
We have actually had a customer get physical with one of our employees. This was a while ago, my assistant manager(lets call him mitch)at the time was the one who had opened.
He was explaining to a customer that they were outside of the 30 days and could not exchange the phone... now my mitch was this little white guy no more than maybe a buck thirty and possibly 5'7, small guy. Now the cust was a large guy.
Long story short after some heated words the man reached over the kiosk and grabbed mitch by the neck tie and proceeded to pull him over the counter. Mitch pulled back and released himself. The customer then ran over to the other side of the kiosk and was calling him out! I believe security was called at that point but I cant even ...
(continues)
honeysuckle03

Mar 17, 2008, 11:00 PM
tsk tsk....scary though...good thing im just talking to custies over the phone...i cant imagine myself being pulled up by the hair by angry custies with overages.. 😁 😛
vocalist

Mar 18, 2008, 9:49 AM
I'd just grab my biggest mock phone and see what smashing it over his head would accomplish.

Worst case scenario, I get my ass kicked.
one8seven

Mar 18, 2008, 6:06 PM
If Mitch would have stabbed this gentlemen in the neck with say, a pen, what kinda consequences would he have been looking at you think?
Donna FireHammer

Mar 18, 2008, 6:11 PM
the pen-stabbing sounds like self defense to me
one8seven

Mar 18, 2008, 6:13 PM
😈 That's how I woulda rolled that situation. I always have a pen in my hand when talkin to anyone who seems to get heated. 😈
Donna FireHammer

Mar 18, 2008, 6:31 PM
i keep a letter opener with a 6 inch serated double blade for the occasion....havent been able to use it yet
Donna FireHammer

Mar 18, 2008, 6:13 PM
the pen stabbing sounds like self defense to me 😉
number1sunna

Mar 18, 2008, 6:22 PM
We sell cricket and boost at my carry out. Some fat man didn't like the price and spit on my friend and punched him in the dick. We lowered the price. In the hood we don't have security. You just need a gun. Sometimes you just pull it out and you tell them the price. If you need a few more bucks for that pop you raise the price.
dualitycomplex

Mar 18, 2008, 7:04 PM
If Mitch would have stabbed this gentlemen in the neck with say, a pen, what kinda consequences would he have been looking at you think?

manslaughter
one8seven

Mar 18, 2008, 7:17 PM
I wasn't sure what would happen in a situtaion like that. Is it manslaughter? Or attempted murder? Or self defense? 😲
bigmike99s

Mar 18, 2008, 6:28 PM
see we dont even mess around out here if a customer even starts to raise there voice we calmly tell them to leave the store or the cops will be called if they persist then 911 it is

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.