Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

OK i hate when cust serv reps come in the store!!!!

epchick

Mar 15, 2008, 5:43 PM
I dont want to offend anyone but the customer service reps here in my area for sprint are just know it alls!!! This one rep came in right now wanting to add her name on someone else account so she can add the employee discount, well of course you cant do that you would first need to make a transfer of liability. well she tried to tell me that she could since she knew the password....well No here at the store you need to be authorized on the account to make any changes. even if some one comes in and knows all the info on the account but they are not authorized they cant make changes. AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh it just bugs me that they think they can tell us how to do our jobs!! I just had to get that out of my system!
spazeying

Mar 15, 2008, 5:47 PM
It's alright to vent out sometimes. She should know better if she works for Sprint. We are very stick when it comes to privacy.
honeysuckle03

Mar 15, 2008, 9:43 PM
yeah.. we too... ☹️
sprintsup101

Mar 21, 2008, 5:26 PM
i'm a rep in cus care and i agree with you and honestly i dont care for many store reps myself just b/c alot around my area are hired and not even trained......therefore they arent very brilliant... but i understand
justiN0six

Mar 21, 2008, 7:56 PM
I'm sorry.
custservguru

Mar 21, 2008, 4:22 PM
well not all us customer service reps are this stupid.but ive also dealt with my fair share of store reps that dont know jack either. i think it goes both ways.
sprintsup101

Mar 21, 2008, 5:33 PM
ditto...someitmes its like a war between the store and care but i have talked to some really cool store reps b4
custservguru

Mar 23, 2008, 11:07 AM
oh yea i agree. there are a few good ones... few...
justiN0six

Mar 21, 2008, 7:56 PM
AT&T's are.
Chaos

Mar 21, 2008, 8:02 PM
I do work for customer service, so that means that I know what I could do... but I dont work in a COR store, and never have.

So i would never tell you how to do your job, much as I would expect a COR store employee to do the same thing.

I've had agents tell me they know what I am capable of doing, but follow up with 'although I know you shouldn't do it'

WTF? Then don't expect me to.

I don't have the balls to tell anybody how to do their jobs, whether i'm in the same industry or not. Its a simple matter of respect.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.