Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

ULTIMATE CUSTOMER HORROR STORY(IT'S LONG BUT TRUST ME YOU WANT TO READ IT)

labellavita

Mar 10, 2008, 9:42 PM
So I have this old man customer with a 17-year-old meth face gangster wannabe granddaughter on his plan. Meth face constantly loses her phone, breaks it, it gets stole, she got jumped once and it got broken(seriously who gets jumped?) and she always brings her poor sweet grandpa in and yells at him until he buys her a new phone. She has had a Razr, then a fusic, then a music, then back to a fusic, then a razr, then an upstage and now has a razr2 which he has paid for full price instead of going through the insurance company. So everytime he is in here I feel bad for him and we all try to talk him out of paying full price but he lets meth face boss him around so he does it.

So a little over a week ago I am laying on my couch watching...
(continues)
MauiBuilt

Mar 10, 2008, 9:51 PM
Wow... 😳
Go meth!
traegon

Mar 10, 2008, 9:56 PM
😳

Wait.. so, you knew she was the one who hit your car before or after she came in? Like.. if that was me and she came in, i'd be on break. 👿 ... forever. And isn't she worried about hit and run charges? Along with all the other laws?
labellavita

Mar 11, 2008, 3:36 PM
traegon said:
😳

Wait.. so, you knew she was the one who hit your car before or after she came in? Like.. if that was me and she came in, i'd be on break. 👿 ... forever. And isn't she worried about hit and run charges? Along with all the other laws?

I just found out yesterday that it was her that hit it. She came in before and I had no idea which was lucky for her.
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 12:24 PM
way to go!
eljeffe666

Mar 12, 2008, 12:26 PM
michael where are u from?
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 12:38 PM
why?
eljeffe666

Mar 12, 2008, 12:42 PM
cause i want to know if ur related to the winters i knew in Minnesota
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 12:46 PM
🙄 sorry but I dont live in Minnesota 😁
eljeffe666

Mar 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
thats all i wanted to know

i had a friend named Michael winters in MN that actually died in a car accident

i knew it was a family name thought u might be related had to ask
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 1:10 PM
😲 😳 😲 😲 😳 😲 😳

oh thats too bad...

sorry about your friend...

well that cant be helped...

car accidents are so common just like what that little girl had... of course she was drinking alcohol

but I mean she's only 17 and she still doesnt know what she was doing
eljeffe666

Mar 12, 2008, 1:11 PM
ya no ****
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 1:24 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 1:38 PM
I feel so sorry about the old man yet I also feel mad about him...

why does he need to give everything to her daughter???
cingagent

Mar 17, 2008, 8:20 AM
Ok, I gotta have some closure on this(as if you don't) have the police caught her yet? did you file a suit against the grandfather? i gotta know if there is an end to this story...keep us posted!
justiN0six

Mar 10, 2008, 10:09 PM
Did she intentionally hit your car?? That is messed up-- or do you live in a small town? Seriously! Out of all ppl, that b!tch of a customer is the one to hit your car.

I vote for temporary insanity
computer

Mar 12, 2008, 4:42 PM
I don't think there is such thing as premeditated temporary insanity, lol
freedomcapcity

Mar 11, 2008, 9:15 AM
next time she comes in, cuz you know she will cuz she seems dumb like that. just tell her that no you cant do an insurance claim for phones that are evidence that she was drunk and destroyed your car. then grab the lil witch and tie her up and call the cops and have her arrested for something else. just tell them she was tryin to steal from the store and get a few ppl to go along with your story. i would ruin the lil whores life since she is on her way to ruining yours and her grandpa's.
vocalist

Mar 11, 2008, 9:41 AM
I say hit the bitch.

Or, tell your co-workers to call the cops the next time she comes in while you're dealing with her, and she'll never know.

Then BOOM. Arrested. Bitch will get ass raped by women in jail. 🙂

Ahhhhhhhhh satisfaction.
Wyldchylde

Mar 11, 2008, 10:32 AM
Holy 😳 batman ....

That really sucks, I hope she gets what's coming to her. I hope everything works out for you cause that's just insane. You should keep us posted.
cc

Mar 11, 2008, 1:39 PM
Not that I wouldn't kidnap the chick and make her work off her debts to me.... 😁
But, if you just got the car don't you have full coverage insurance? Why isn't your insurance paying for it? Or are they just waiting until the legal crap is handled (in which case good luck, thats hella sh*tty) Or are the laws different where you are and you don't need full coverage?

But really that story beats all
mogulking

Mar 11, 2008, 3:24 PM
man this really sucks. i would find someone to beat here a$$. meth heads are retarded. im from idaho, the meth capital. i hate it.
labellavita

Mar 11, 2008, 3:34 PM
I have full coverage but it only pays the blue book value of the vehicle, which is less than what I owe because of finance charges. They are going to charge her with hit and run, minor in possession/consumption, having a bag of pot which was more than 40 grams and driving without a license. But I called the police department and they said her warrant hasnt been signed off on yet so if she comes in here they cant do anything until the judge signs it. Ahhhhh if she comes in here I am going to come at her like a spider monkey.
mogulking

Mar 11, 2008, 4:21 PM
hahaha i would loose my freakin mind when i seen her. have you asked her about it yet?
labellavita

Mar 11, 2008, 6:28 PM
no I havent seen her since I found out it was her. I dont even know what I'm going to do when I see her...
Heather

Mar 11, 2008, 10:50 PM
You should totaly enter into some conversation about how you have had an interesting week! Tell her what happened, by saying "Then you hit my car, then clock out and jump the counter and beat her ass..... 🤣
Heather

Mar 11, 2008, 10:45 PM
I know our insurance does not cover seizuer 🤣 Maybe you should tell her that next time she comes in. Or call the insurance company and tell them it was siezed by the government 😈 That will teach her and grandpa
eljeffe666

Mar 12, 2008, 12:02 PM
please tell me u put the GAP ins on the car
labellavita

Mar 12, 2008, 1:54 PM
I could have sworn I did but my dealer said I didnt. I have always had gap on my cars...figures
eljeffe666

Mar 12, 2008, 2:20 PM
go back and look on ur original bill of sale
to make sure the dealer is not just jerking u around
Michael Winters

Mar 12, 2008, 3:35 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

but you know what?
its realy crappy if your insurance doesnt pay for the HUGE damage! 😈 😈 😈
downphoenix

Mar 15, 2008, 10:46 PM
SUE!

And dont buy new cars, go used.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.