79.99 1350

Family plan
NO 39.99
No 49.99
59.99 500
79.99 1000
99.99 1500

Add-ons $9.99

so get the plans now till they change them.
all have unlim N+W
unlim M2m
GWFOX

Jan 13, 2005, 10:29 AM
I really hope those aren't rate plans coming out. The way you posted em doesn't make any sense.

#1) If you work for VZW, you just got yourself fired.

#2) If you don't work for VZW then you just got in trouble for trading confidential inside information.
heather_bo_beather

Jan 13, 2005, 12:16 PM
BUT TIER 4'S ARE GOING TO BE 79.99 AND NOT 59.99
heather_bo_beather

Jan 13, 2005, 12:33 PM
GWFOX is right, but in his defense I have had people asking me about them already, but if people weren't posting things online and such, people wouldn't hear about these things.

Honestly, you never know what is REALLY going to come out until the day it does, things are always changing. So leaking info before an actual release could always end up being false info.

Any info given to an employee should be TOP SECRET until that company releases it publically. And there are repercussions with any company for releasing any info before the public release.
sunvzw

Jan 13, 2005, 3:07 PM
GOOD JOB BUDDY.....DO YOU KNOW THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WORK FOR OTHER COMPANIES ON THIS WEB SITE AND A LOT OF PEOPLE READ THIS....SO ALL THE LOVELY CINGULAR SALES REPS AND OTHERS ARE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE AND VZW JUST LOST A LOT OF SALES UNTIL THE 17 BECAUSE "DONT GET VZW THE PRICES ARE CHANGING ON THE 17" YOU WONT GET A GOOD DEAL UNTIL THEN. I CAN JUST HEAR IT NOW IN THE MALLS. 👿
JessiCSR

Jan 14, 2005, 5:31 PM
sunvzw said:
SO ALL THE LOVELY CINGULAR SALES REPS AND OTHERS ARE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE

....We are? 😕
sunvzw

Jan 14, 2005, 6:20 PM
everyone one of you are sales people and most use other carriers info to your advanage. may be not you because you are a csr but people in the malls are often times voltures.
JessiCSR

Jan 14, 2005, 8:00 PM
I try not to pass myself off as a salesperson....since I dont' actively "sell" anything.
Lord_Gawkerbane

Jan 14, 2005, 8:18 PM
If by bring vultures, you mean we know the competion and can effectivly contrast, compre and whatnot, yeah, we sales types who work in malls have to do that to survive. I'm in a COR kiosk in a mall. All five national carriers have a presence here.

Are you saying that w shouldn't use other carrier's info to our advantage? Of course I won't take alleged future rate plan info I find on a web forum and assume it's for real, even if it is. If I'm wrong about it and tell it to a customer, I look like an idiot.

Of course posting of confidential information on the web is a career limiting move, so I wouldn't recommend it. I don't think anyone will tke something they find on a web board as serious competitive informtion if it's not verifia...
(continues)
heather_bo_beather

Jan 18, 2005, 8:10 AM
Honestly, you wouldn't believe how many customers i get that come into my store about things they hear about on a web site. i don't mean to add fuel to the fire... but some people do take what they read on websites litteral. They look at these sites as getting inside sources and other peoples opinions, they really do. Releasing info before any kind of release date is not a smart move on this site, considering you never know what might change. And people do view this site as an easy way to get inside info. If you don't want to hear about it from people.... i wouldn't post it. Plus like you said... It's not a very wise carreer move.
froggirl

Jan 18, 2005, 10:20 AM
Hey! I work in the mall and I'm not a vulture....

Yes, I try to position my company by using other carriers, but at the same time, I'll be the first person to send a customer to Verizon or Cingular if it's going to be a better deal. And I would NEVER use information that hasn't been confirmed.

Some of us are honest....
sunvzw

Jan 18, 2005, 2:04 PM
HEY NOT EVERYONE IS....BUT MY TIME SPENT IN THE MALL WAS WITH A COMPANY CALLED CELLPHONES PLUS THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH AND PEOPLE IN THE COMPANY WOULD DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO RIP PEOPLE OFF IT WAS HORRIBLE. WORST JOB EVER. NOT TO MENTION TO BATTLE BETWEEN US AND A CINGULAR COMPANY NEXT TO US. THE GUYS I WORKED WITH WOULD HAVE CUSTOMERS RETURN THE PHONE JUST SECONDS AFTER THEY BOUGHT THEM TO GET ATT...AND THEY DID THE SAME TO US..NOW EVERYONE HERE KNOWS HOW HARD IT IS TO SELL A PHONE AND HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES.. JUST TO HAVE IT RETURNED IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES.
phoneboy7639

Jan 13, 2005, 7:49 PM
I found them on a web site. And i call cust service and they told me that this was true.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.