Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Yes, I'm resentful (long rant)

princessn1984

Mar 1, 2008, 11:42 AM
A co-worker of mine just got promoted, and I am so resentful I feel like I am going to blow my lid. She technically got hired before I did, but didn't start until after I did. She is completly computer illiterate, and anything she knows about the computer, I taught her. She stands around talking all frickin day, and didn't do her original job... but stood on the other side of the store and stole sales from them (or they would give them to her), leaving me with the brunt of the work, yet SHE gets promoted? I wouldn't care if the guy who had been here 2 months before me got promoted, he has senority, but her? I refuse to do that area's job anymore. Why should I bust my butt to help people who do nothing yet get all the prai...
(continues)
princessn1984

Mar 1, 2008, 11:43 AM
but it felt good to get it off my chest.
I Give Bad Advice

Mar 1, 2008, 11:44 AM
Glad you feel better!
princessn1984

Mar 1, 2008, 12:14 PM
😁
Chaos

Mar 1, 2008, 12:15 PM
She's on a part time power trip, eh?

Hate it when that happens.
cnightwolf

Mar 1, 2008, 6:14 PM
you knwo the best solution?

sugar in the gas tank baby
princessn1984

Mar 1, 2008, 6:15 PM
Her car isn't working right now, anyway!
honeysuckle03

Mar 1, 2008, 6:18 PM
maybe she doesnt talk to you because she is also ashamed of what happened,..

maybe you have been on the shadow for ages that's why your manager noticed her instead.

or its a case of bribery... 😁
cnightwolf

Mar 1, 2008, 6:40 PM
so?

just put sugar in someones gas tank,
i'm sure it'll make ya feel even better

i mean, unless you have something against blowing people up ... which i doubt that'll do anyways ...

wait ... what?

*slides out of topic*
BigShowJB

Mar 3, 2008, 6:38 PM
so she's been borrowing the boss's backseat for 'rides home'? maybe that's how she got the JOB?
newtothis30

Mar 3, 2008, 9:17 PM
I think you need to work harder. You should probably put a little more effort into your job. If you keep doing what your doing you will never move up. Come on man stop complaining and start working.
greenteajunkie

Mar 1, 2008, 1:35 PM
I think that everyone has experienced that situation at one point or another but it still sucks. The last place that I worked the guys that I worked with didn't like me because I made more money than they did. Well I busted my but earning my commission while they hustled and lied and didn't make jack. So I found out that they were doing a bunch of shady stuff and told my manager. After that I used my vacation days to go to Vegas and when I got back I found out that I had been fired. Those little weasles told my D.M that I had abandoned my job because I hadn't been there for 4 days. And to this day they still work in the same mall that I do and I still make more money than them. The point is, in the long run, you'll be o.k in life because you...
(continues)
Pierce84

Mar 1, 2008, 6:36 PM
I bet she's prettier than you.
justiN0six

Mar 3, 2008, 6:48 PM
Lol is that suppose to make her feel better?

derkader sorry left my brains in bed.

Maybe the lady that got the position is a whore😲 how about that.
justiN0six

Mar 3, 2008, 6:49 PM
but yeah.. sugar in the gas tank for sure. Patience is a virtue.

As soon as she gets that car goin... TAKE IT OUT! 😈 🀀
cnightwolf

Mar 3, 2008, 7:50 PM
wait ... i hear something ...

walk it out, now walk it out
walk it out now walk it out

... wait, what?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.