Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

CALLING ALL SPRINT EMPLOYEES

DE 2 Philly

Feb 27, 2008, 11:30 PM
So we have a conference call @9am - 11am thats suppose to be big news? Nobody knows what its about and I have 100 things going through my mind. In another forum here someone said Google may be buying us? Hmmmmmm I wonder.. well I guess I'll find out at our meeting tomorrow morning! 😲
JessicaLauren

Feb 27, 2008, 11:38 PM
Yikes I know I have to be here at 8....not too excited but should be interesting. My manager said it has something to do with our focus on Customer Experience I don't know how much of that I believe though, she may be guessing.
ac4321

Feb 28, 2008, 11:12 AM
Well, it's over now. What a waste of time. A few minutes about doing POS worksheets and then the new plans.

Hey, Sprint, maybe just go over the POS worksheet stuff at the regular weekly meetings instead of closing the stores for two hours. Really, we should have had the new plan out last Friday and covered that in the Friday meeting as well.
DE 2 Philly

Feb 28, 2008, 2:03 PM
I had to get up at 8m to see a 10 min webcast and I didn't have to be at work till1 that kinda sucked
ac4321

Feb 28, 2008, 10:21 PM
Exacty. Then you have the custs who call the store or wait in the parking lot all annoyed.

A corporate wireless company retail store is not the same as starbucks where you can go two minutes down the road to get your coffee fix.

Seriously, executives, get your heads out of your @$$3$ before you tank it any further.
👿
kickmeoffphonescoop

Feb 28, 2008, 2:46 PM
Sprint is offering an unlimited plan as of tomorrow.

That will be the news.
oldtimer_sprint

Feb 28, 2008, 10:03 PM
🤣 🤣 employees were the last to know. watching the news this morning 7am. Called my wife and said, "Hon overtime is available today!" 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.