Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

why is it that custies like to dispute a bill.....

rico_mambo88

Feb 26, 2008, 7:14 PM
when they don't have the bill in front of them? and they complain a lot when they can't understand it. well, it really is gonna be a reall challenge for you to understand the charges on the bill if you don't have it with you.

i wish custies would change their ways.... ☹️
ac4321

Feb 26, 2008, 7:20 PM
There is little greater evidence of the lack of reading comprehension in the US than customers not being able to read bills.

I blame parents, and I blame the educational systems. Teach your kids to read, buy them some books, America. Problem solved.
justiN0six

Feb 26, 2008, 10:24 PM
I agree. I had a conversation once with a customer (lasted nearly an hour haha shh) about how 50 percent of his little brothers class had dropped out before the class had made it to the end of the senior year! This was recently btw.. in cali.

No child left behind my arse. It's only getting worse and will continue to get worse. America has yet to see real problems. Wait til 3 generations down the line.

Either technology will be doing ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING - where no one will really have to even thing. Or the world shall fall apart due to stupidity. It's already started. Especially in the larger cities. Morons, idiots and arseholes everywhere.

Not to mention the US Government is attacking itself or should I say us. Cough Cough 9/11.
(continues)
JessicaLauren

Feb 26, 2008, 10:29 PM
The movie idiocracy is what's next....
robtheman

Feb 26, 2008, 11:57 PM
justiN0six said:
Not to mention the US Government is attacking itself or should I say us. Cough Cough 9/11.

If you're referring to that Loose Change/Zeitgeist theory about 9/11 being an inside job, you might be interested to know that they actually misspelled "gullible" in the dictionary.
captainplooky

Feb 27, 2008, 2:52 AM
Yeah... our government, or others, have no history of planning, orchestrating, and carrying out attacks against itself and its citizens for the purpose of moving forward their agenda with war. Anyone who could or would think that must be off their rocker eh?

The Gulf of Tonkin happened just like we were told - sit down and shut up - nothing to see here - move along... time for war.

Operation Ajax, leading to the overthrow of Iran's democratically elected leader in 1953 was just... just... the CIA having some fun right? At least things turned out well eh?

Operation Northwoods was not a concocted pretext for war with Cuba... we just wanted cheaper cigars.

Oh and Israel only sponsored bombings against the US and UK in 1954, which...
(continues)
one8seven

Feb 27, 2008, 12:02 PM
Man..the gov. didn't setup and execute 9/11 man. There's a lot of reasons those vids on that subject are wrong.

However, you should deff. start a thread about this immediatly. That'll provide entertainment through my whole shift! lol
robtheman

Feb 27, 2008, 1:07 PM
You're right. A couple of kids with a handicam and a computer to edit videos that get uploaded to YouTube is the right answer. Forget about all of the experts interviewed in documentaries that say they're full of crap. We should believe them because it makes more sense to reject the logical and accept the fantastical. I like the way you think.
captainplooky

Feb 27, 2008, 3:23 PM
I think you missed my point.

You were the one who brought up those particular videos to this conversation, not I.

I just wanted to point out to you, and most likely this went over your head based on your response, that the government has indeed planned and perpetrated such acts in the past.

To believe the government is not capable or willing to perpetrate such activities to advance their agenda is the true fantasy.

Ps. How many of those references to events in my previous post have you actually heard of? Perhaps you should have an understanding of history before you examine the present with such a narrow lens.
justiN0six

Feb 27, 2008, 9:54 PM
oh snap? Looks like an arrogant rob got a slap in the face.

You seem to be the average shallow American citizen. Think outside the box. mmkay? Might I remind you who our president is? I dont think anything is to far-fetched for that tool.
robtheman

Feb 28, 2008, 12:17 AM
The government has acted on its citizens in the past. No argument here. The thing is that all of those events are independent of 9/11 and have nothing to do with the topic. That's why I ignored them.

I don't believe the government is capable of pulling off 9/11. There would need to be too many people involved. After the towers came down and all of those citizens and government workers (PD, FD, etc) died, someone would have cracked from guilt and spilled the beans. If we can't even have something like watergate stay covered up, what makes you think something like 9/11 would stay covered up? You may think it's possible. That's you prerogative. I don't think it is, but it's really irrelevant to the conversation.
Wyldchylde

Feb 26, 2008, 7:22 PM
Yea I get that a lot, if I actually had account access here it may be a slight bit different but either way if you want to dispute your bill it just seems common sense that you'd bring it with you.

Just someone coming in saying, oh I was charged $30 for roaming when I shouldn't have been, isn't just cause for us to slap a $30 credit in their face. Lol.

I'd have no problem calling in to get a credit on someone's bill who had it with them and that I could plainly see was an issue. But without it here, sorry no potatoes buster.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.